Lady boss

A/N : Proof reading is not done please bare my mistakes if you find any typos please tell me .

It continues from last part .

Deep knocked his room .
Vansh opened and Deep entered he saw Riddhima was crying.

Deep: Princess why are you crying please don't cry you are strong girl wow you are business women also

Vansh: Uncle sorry to interfere but she is number one business women of Asia she is very strong girl but sometimes she became Ziddhima .

Deep: You are absolutely correct.

Riddhima: Pouted go I will not talk with you both

Deep and Vansh smiled .

Riddhima hugged Deep tightly. She was crying

Riddhima: I am sorry papa I hurted you I was very angry as I thought you cheated my mother but you always protected me . I will never repeat this please forgive me I am solly I am your princess na she said with puppy eyes 🥺🥺🥺.

Deep: I am not angry with you now forget all the bitter past and I can never be angry with you.

Vansh: I am very happy for you Riddhu you got Deep Uncle as your father.

Deep: You didn't call me Uncle you call me father as I am your future father in law what you thought you both are loving each other I will not know. I heard your confession.

Flash back starts

When Raj was in corridor. Riddhima and Vansh were near pool . Vansh was on his knees

Vansh: Riddhima I love you from the first day when you entered VR Mansion you . I was impressed by your aura . Your personality is just like me you are perfect for VR's queen. Will you marry me . I also know you are RR Riddhima Raichand hidden Asia's business queen. I know you don't like Deep uncle he is your father but I know him I am doubting his wife Anupriya she is very evil I guess.

Riddhima: How do you know I am RR and daughter of Mr Raichand.

Vansh: Sweetheart I am VR I know everything I saw your expression when Deep uncle came in the party . I joined all the dots and I concluded you are his daughter because he is also similar like you and see my guess is correct. Now please answer will you marry me my knees are hurting.

Riddhima smiled yes Vansh I love you but you don't know my past about my parents.

Vansh: I don't know your past but I am pretty sure that Deep uncle is framed about something.

Flash back ends

Riansh where shocked.

Deep : Why you are shocked I heard everything I also know it was your plan to know about Anupriya and how I am connected to her . I never loved Anupriya but she black mailed me for your life. I know you both love each other I am happy for you. Riddhima you choosed perfect son in law no infact you gave me a son he is perfect for you.

Deep: Vansh I am giving you my princess she is my heart beat you always keep her happy. If both don't love each other please tell me I will not force you both( He was teasing them ).

Riansh in unison: No no we both love each other .

Deep smiled and he blessed both of them.

Trio went downstairs.

Deep : Ma'am you are like my mother (to indrani ) . I want to give my daughter hand to your grandson Vansh.

Daadi : You are my son call me maa and Riddhima is perfect daughter in law for Raisinghania family and I know her she will be a good wife of Vansh and will take care of him .

After few days Riansh were married happily and they all lived peacefully with each other Ishani's behavior was changed and they all loved and trusted each other

Hiiii guys this is the 2nd last part of lady boss . I hope . I don't know how I wrote this part in a hurry so please ignore my mistakes and if it is not upto your expectations I am extremely sorry for that . Today my os book crossed 1k votes and more than 5.45 readers thank you everyone for your lovely support 🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤❤

Lots of love ❤❤❤