Riansh I love you Vansh

A huge Mansion a tall man was standing near window looking the beautiful blue sky with birds chirping and cool gusts of wind climate was extremely pleasant.

A voice came from downstairs Mapa .Vansh went near her a cute small 5 year girl came and hugged Vansh. Vansh took her in his arms she kissed his cheek and said Mapa see today I won first prize in games.

Vansh: Ohk today my princess won first prize . I am very proud of you Vanya. You are happy na

Vanya: Yes Mapa .I am very happy you are happy and my maa will be happy na .

Vansh was having tears before he could removed Vanya cleaned his face and said Mapa don't cry or else I will complain to maa.

Vanya ran to her room and a huge portrait was hanging. Vansh entered her room and saw Vanya was talking with her maa

Vanya: Maa see na Mapa is crying I am very brave girl I don't cry when I get hurt also but Mapa is crying scold him .

Vansh: What my princess is complaining her maa she will not talk with me . It was happy tears as my princess won first prize. Now come I will feed you after that we will make meethi bhaat which is your favorite food.

Vanya : Yes Mapa come we will go first I will change my dress .

Vansh went downstairs and was setting the table. Vanya came and sat beside Vansh. She was replica of Riddhima but her aura is like Vansh.
She was feeding Vansh with her little hands. Vansh also fed her and they both went to kitchen to make meethi bhaat. Vansh was remembering his old memories with Riddhima when she was cooking.

Vansh was making meethi bhaat with Vanya they were enjoying and Vanya was smiling by seeing her Mapa very happy.

After eating and playing with each other Vansh took Vanya to her room and made her sleep . After she slept. Vansh went near Riddhima and started talking with her portrait.

Vansh: Sweetheart see today our princess one first prize she is exactly replica of your her doe shaped eyes pink chubby cheeks and her beautiful long silky hairs. I kept your promise Sweetheart I am taking care of myself. If I will not take care also my princess is there na she scolds me when I don't eat properly.

Flash back starts
Riddhima came to her room and was talking with Vansh's portrait as Vansh went for some meeting. She said I am pregnant Vansh please come home early.

After two days Vansh came and he was surprised by seeing the decorations . In wall it was sticked Papa I am coming.

Vansh was very happy Riddhima came and hugged her from behind. Vansh asked Riddhima with tears are you serious Sweetheart she nodded and hugged her tightly and started twirling her . Vansh I am feeling dizzy leave me .Vansh took her and made her sit on bed after eating and all he they both slept thinking about their happy family but they didn't know what was written in their future

Vansh was very possesive and was taking care of her properly fulfilling her all cravings . Time flew away now Riddhima was nine months pregnant. Vansh was in kitchen preparing pizza for his sweetheart. Riddhima was coming downstairs but she missed one stair and tripped . Vansh saw and ran to her but it was late . Vansh took her hospital she gave birth to a baby girl baby was healthy but Riddhima was critical and she was breathing her last breath. Vansh saw his sweetheart but he was broken by seeing her condition. 

Riddhima called Vansh near him and said Vansh how is the baby. Vansh nodded saying that she is fine.

Riddhima: Vansh only few minutes are left please take care of our princess and don't forget about your health. I will see you hnnn so don't dare to think that Riddhima is not there.

Vansh: Don't say sweetheart I will die.

Riddhima: No Vansh don't say like that you have to live for our princess and give her love and please tell her that her Maa loves her a lot.

Vansh: Yes sweetheart but don't say rubbish you will be fine and we will go to home.

Riddhima: No Vansh I will not go with you but always remember that I love you Vansh. I love you.

Vansh kissed her forehead she also kissed his cheek and cried and said I love you Vansh... and she closed her eyes . Vansh was crying same time nurse bought the baby and she started crying. Vansh took her in his embrace and she stopped crying.  Vansh did all the last rites . He was depressed but by seeing Vanya all his stress ends and he always smiles.

Flash back ends

Vansh was crying by remembering but he smiled when he saw Vanya. Vanya was not sleeping when she saw her  Mapa talking with his maa she went near him and hugged Vansh tightly.

Vanya : Mapa don't cry maa will be upset if he sees you are crying if you will not stop crying. I will also cry and not talk with you.

Vansh stopped crying Vanya smiled and hugged him tightly and they both slept cuddling each other tightly. In evening they both went to park all children came with their mothers.

Vanya went and introduced her mapa with everyone they all were happy by seeing Vansh and they all started playing. Vansh was very happy seeing his princess smiling. They both went to they both went to house and slept their morning starts by seeing each other playing with each other and ends with smiling face.

Hii guys this is my 2nd os . It was suggested by one of my friend Diya_08 . Diya if you are reading hope it is upto your expectations. Hope its not boring.

Lots of love ❤❤❤