Rihaan's love

A/N: It is a Rihaan shot no Vansh and Kabir. Here Rihaan are in college .

Proof reading is not done please bare my mistakes and if you find any typos please tell me. I will edit later .

Bangalore's University

Vihaan is in his 2nd year of business management. Vihaan entered in his business premises. His eyes were stuck on a girl.

Vihaan's POV

I am standing near entrance waiting for my best friend Angre . I saw a girl entered with no makeup smiling face with beautiful doe shaped eyes talking with her friends. I was staring her without blinking my eyes. I was smiling like a maniac but next moment what I saw my eyes were turned blood red I saw a boy Raj who is a playboy pulled that girl. What he said her made me more angry.

End of his POV

Raj : Hey baby doll I guess you are new student. I am your senior so I am giving you a dare to kiss me or I will not leave you.

Girl : No never I know how to tackle people like you.

Raj started laughing you don't know me I am son of a politician.

Raj was going to pull new girl towards him before that he got a slap from the girl.

Raj : How dare you ( he was going to slap the girl )

New girl kicked him and pressed his foot by her heels he was groaning in pain .

Girl : You don't know me I am Riddhima... Riddhima Raichand black belt in karate I will smash your head . Don't dare to mess with me .

Vihaan was smirking seeing Riddhima's attitude.

A professor was passing he saw Riddhima beating Raj . He started shouting on Riddhima.

Prof: Leave him you girl you don't know his father. I can restrigate you from this college.

Riddhima started pleading please sir I am sorry all were shocked Raj was smirking. Riddhima started laughing.

Riddhima: What you think I will plead you know never.

Prof: You mad girl you don't know his father I will restrigate you for your nuisance.

Riddhima:You can't do anything.

Riddhima called someone and put the phone in speaker.

Person: Mr Kapoor (Professor's name ) if you don't want suspension just leave them .

Prof: I am sorry sir .

Riddhima hanged the call all were surprised.

Raj : What you did you will pay for this . Who are you.

Riddhima: I am Riddhima Raichand before that I am human being.

Prof: What is your father's name?

Riddhima: You are very curious sir . Ok you want to know who I am . I'm Riddhima...Deep Raichand.

All were shocked . Professor was trembling in fear as Riddhima's father is a famous personality he is no.1 business man and he is a mafia .

Students were gossiping among themselves about Riddhima being daughter of Deep Raichand.

Riddhima: Attention please hii I'm Riddhima Raichand. I am new student please don't see me daughter of famous business man see me like Riddhima only Riddhima.

Vihaan came forward I want to make friendship with you not because you are Riddhima Raichand only because for your bold nature .

Riddhima: Intresting very Intresting.