A long lost best friend

Note : Here Vansh forcefully married Riddhima. No link between Kabir and Riddhima

It starts from painting incident when Vansh burns all her things which was gifted by Sejal. She was crying seeing her things burning in front of her eyes she was going to stop it preventing to burn more but Vansh came and pulled her towards him and caught her both hands tightly she was shouting to leave her .After few minutes he left her but it was late her precious things were burnt and ashes where left . She started crying loudly and started laughing  Mr Vansh Raisinghania good very good you broke a girl who was never broken when she was orfan when she was forced to marry you she was not broken but you punished me for a thing which I never did come with me I will show you who did this. She took Vansh she took Vansh to security room and showed him the CCTV where Anupriya was burning his mother's painting .Vansh said it is not possible .

Riddhima:Wow Vansh slow claps for you. I am showing you CCTV record you are not believing for your so called mother.

Vansh : Ridhimaaaaa.

Ridhima : don't shout truth is always better .

Vansh left from there .Riddhima fell down and started crying Ansh where are you your Panda needs you.

Flash back starts
Two small children were playing one cute little girl came and she went near them to play but they both ran away that girl started crying why God you took my parents I didn't said anything but now no one is playing with me I am alone in this cruel world I don't want to live .

A voice came why are you crying what is your name the girl stopped crying and said I am Riddhima no one place with me my parents also left me .The boy said don't cry I am there for you my name is Vansh. I will play with you. Riddhima was very happy they started playing. Vansh used to call her as Panda and she called him as Ansh . Time flew away like that 2 years passed they were best friends. After some days Vansh went for his studies living his Panda alone. Riddhima was crying very much. Vansh said don't cry Panda after some years when we will become big I will marry you and promise me that you are my Panda you are very strong.

Flash back ends

Riddhima said to herself Ansh your Panda is very strong. I will find proof against Anupriya.

Riansh bedroom
Vansh was also thinking about his Panda and tears were flowing. Riddhima entered and saw Vansh was crying she went near him a recording where Anupriya was talking with Kabir. Vansh was shocked and stunned.

Riddhima: Vansh you will not believe me but please give me a chance. I have a plan. I will show this to Anupriya she will confess everything .

Anupriya's room
Riddhima entered and showed the recording. Anupriya confessed that she killed Uma shooted Ragini and burned the painting . I want to frame you because Vansh started loving you.

Riddhima: I will tell this to Vansh.

Anupriya started laughing and said go tell to Vansh he will not believe you. Riddhima smirked as she recorded everything she left from there.

Riansh bedroom
Riddhima entered she was shocked everything was shattered and  Vansh was broken blood was dripping from his wrist . Riddhima ran and brought first aid kit and started cleaning his wound.

Riddhima: What is this Vansh why are you hurting yourself

Vansh: I trusted whom the most betrayed me and you Riddhima whom I didn't trusted cared for me and my family.

Riddhima smiled and tried to divert his mind and said Vansh you want to know my real life story whom I loved the most . He was my best friend.  VR was jealous. He used to call me Panda and I used to call him Ansh . He left me alone on friendship day. Hope wherever he is he will be fine .

Vansh: I love you sweetheart or my Panda yes I am your Ansh.

Riddhima: Vansh you are not kidding na.

Vansh said no my little Panda don't cry you are looking as a Panda with Red nose and cheeks. Riddhima said ansh and started beating with her fist and hugged him why you left me . I love you my Ansh. They kissed each other passionately. After some time they separated. Riddhima was blushing. Now we have to finish Anupriya's chapter.

Dining hall

Everyone were present
Riddhima showed the recording. Anupriya thought now Vansh will bash Riddhima. Ishani shouted you middle class trash .

Vansh: Ishani mind your language.

Anupriya supported Ishani. Vansh was very angry he shouted Anupriya and pulled his gun toward Anupriya. Every one were shocked.

Riddhima: Ansh put the gun right now.

Vansh: But Panda...

Riddhima's one glare was enough. Every one were shocked to see Riddhima controlling the great VR .

Police entered and took Anupriya and Kabir was jailed for supporting a criminal .

Vansh told the truth about Anupriya every one were shocked .Ishani and Siya started crying. Riddhima consoled them saying don't flow your precious tears on her. They all hugged her and asked forgiveness for their rude behavior.

Vansh went on his knees and  said Panda will you marry your Ansh again.

Riddhima blushed and nodded in yes he slid the ring which he gave her she also did the same. They both said at a time I love you. Vansh kissed her forehead. They led a happy life.

Hii guys this is my 1st os hope you all liked it . Give me ideas on which track I will write next one. If you liked it please vote and comment and Happy friendship day to all.

Diya_08 thank you for this beautiful cover ❤