Riansh's care and love

A/N: It starts after Vansh rescue Riddhima when Ishani locked her in car.

Proof reading is not done please bare my mistakes and if you find any typos please tell me.

Vansh's POV

Today my Riddhima is lying as a lifeless body . She was the one who took care of me loved me saved me but I couldn't save her from my own family who is behind her life and our unborn baby. Today all will see who is VR and you tried to hurt my sweetheart who is my jaan .

Vansh's POV ends

Doctor: Mr Raisinghangia your wife is out of danger but she is very weak and your baby is also safe . Please take care of her she is very stressed .

Vansh : Thank you

Riansh bedroom

Vansh entered and saw his jaan is lying lifeless and pale . Vansh was extremely hurt and guilty.

Vansh: What is this Riddhima you always took care of me but what you did with yourself.

Vansh touched Riddhima's forehead it was slightly hot .

Vansh panicked: Ohh Riddhima is having fever.

Vansh bought a cloth and dipped it in water and kept it on her forehead. He changed after every 15 minutes and after few hours her temperature was dropped down and he slept near her in a chair .

After few minutes Riddhima woke up and she saw Vansh sleeping in uncomfortable position and a wet cloth was on her forehead.

Riddhima stirred a little bit which broke Vansh's sleep.

Vansh: Riddhima you woke up you scared me never do this again. You don't take care of yourself.

Vansh was sobbing like a little baby . Riddhima was shocked she hugged him to calm him  .

Riddhima: Vansh I am gussa with you hai na baby ( she tried to lighten the situation).

Vansh: I am Sorry I always behaves like a jerk. I am not a good husband 🥺🥺🥺.

Riddhima: No Vansh you are best please don't cry . What my prince will think his papa is a cry baby.

Vansh: No no I will not cry and she will be my princess.

Riddhima: Ohk your princess.

Vansh smiled they both hugged each other and slept .

Next Morning

Vansh took care of Riddhima pampered her .
Fulfilled her cravings handled her mood swings. Riddhima was very happy.

In a dark room.

Vansh entered hiii every one how you all are doing?

A voice: You are not doing correct

Vansh punched his face

Vansh: I know what I am doing what you did with my Sweetheart was correct.

A girl's voice: Bhai you are doing this for that orphan.

Vansh: Ishani just keep your mouth shut. She is my wife. Yes I will give you all same punishment what you did with my jaan bo I will give you more you tried to kill my unborn baby.

Ishani: Yes I want to kill that baby and who knows whose baby it is

Vansh slapped Ishani tightly her lips was bleeding and she fell down.

Vansh: Don't Dare to talk . See who is telling me who was pregnant before marrying. I always forgive you as you are younger and immature it was my biggest mistake to save you from juvenile centre if you went there na you would know how is life. Why you wanted to kill my both lifelines as you wanted my property. If you would asked me I would happily agree to you but what you did. I worked whole day and night to secure you all to protect my family but you all wanted to kill my Lifelines .

Daadi : But Vansh she is your sister.

Vansh: You don't say this all . You also did the same as you wanted VR empire na I will leave this property. I have earned well and I can live happily now let's see who will save your empire dadii .

Daadi : No Vansh you can't do this and what will happen if you will leave us who will save us who will earn money.

Vansh: See now also you are thinking me as your puppet . I am mafia king and I have my own Enterprises which is RV Enterprises. I will leave this mafia world before that I will punish you all .

Vansh: Angre you will give divorce to Ishani and bring nails hot coal and a big water tank.

Angre nodded and Vansh pushed Ishani in the coal room and kept her for a day and Chanchal walked in the room which was filled with nails for 1 hour and she fainted there only . Aryan was drowning in a big tank as he put Riddhima in Raavan effigy he also fainted after 2 hours .

Daadi was gulping.

Vansh: I am leaving you because your guilt will kill you. This is all your Karma .

Riansh bedroom

Riddhima was waiting for Vansh she was angry Vansh didn't came and Angre also didn't picked her phone.

Vangre entered

Vansh: Sweetheart

Riddhima: Vansh you are talking with me I thought your Sweetheart is beside you hai na Angre.

Angre: No bhabi

Vansh: I am sorry sweetheart.

Vangre did funny faces after few minutes Riddhima was calmed and they started laughing.

Angre left. Riansh were talking about their baby . Vansh hugged Riddhima tightly and kissed her full of his love ❤.

They all lived happily. Riansh were blessed with a cute baby girl Vanya.

Hiii guys this is my new os hope you all liked it. I am extremely sorry for late update I was busy with my studies. I have my exams so I have decided to post only on Sunday. It was suggested by love_riansh8 if you are reading hope you liked it .

Lots of love ❤❤❤