Riddhima's sweet torture

A/N: This os is based on Kiara's track when she was flirting with shirtless Vansh. No link with Aryan and Kiara. All are positive Aryan is Riddhima's best friend.
No Kabir and Vyom. All are positive .

Proof reading is not done please bare my mistakes and if you find any typos please tell me.

VR Mansion

Riddhima's POV

Mr Vansh Raisinghania you are playing with fire what you thought you will flirt with Kiara and I will be sitting and watching now you see what I will do . I guess you have forgotten I'm Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania .

End of her POV

Riddhima smirked evilly by seeing Vansh.

Vansh: I guess something is going in her small brain. Her killer smirk is very scary. I guess my flirting will be very heavy on me and her mood swings will make it more worse .

Vansh gulped and went away.

Riddhima: Aryan Aryan where are you

Aryan: Why are you shouting Riddhu

Riddhima: Aryan I want a help from you please puppy eyes

Aryan: Riddhu what is going on your mind

Riddhima: Aryan I have bring some one in line

Aryan: You mean Bhai na

Riddhima: Yes what he thinks he will do anything I will not do anything. I have a plan.

Aryan's POV
Omg where I am stuck one side is Vansh Bhai one side is Riddhu and if I will not help Riddhu she will eat me raw and if I will help her Bhai will not spare me .

His POV was broken by Riddhima.

Riddhima: Aryan what are you thinking you will help me na my baby also want his chachu's help ( Riddhima said dramatically and started caressing her flush belly with a cute pout).

Aryan: Ohk fine

Riddhima wishpered something in Aryan's ears .

***Secret conversation***

(Chalo guys I am telling you why to keep suspence😝😝😝)

Riddhima: I have to make Vansh jealous please help me and today you will take me to shopping also and you can ignore that Kiara also

Aryan gulped and nodded .

After few moments

Riddhima was ignoring Vansh and she was spending time with Aryan or Angre playing with both the boys and watching movies . Vansh was hell shocked and jealous.

Vansh: Angre Angre

Angre: Yes boss

Vansh: You are my PA or Riddhima's no no Riddhi's.

Angre: But Riddhi only told me ...

Vansh glared him but Riddhima interrupted him and glared Vansh.

Riddhima: Angre you don't listen to him come we will go for shopping Aryan is waiting. Why are you talking with him and disturbing him he is very busy with his laptop

Vansh was shocked and he gulped as Riddhima asked him but he said no as he was having important meeting.

Shopping mall

Riddhima, Angre Ishani Siya and Aryan were busy in shopping all were in different floors.

Siya was accompanying Riddhima as she wanted soft clothes and other necessities for her as pregnancy made her skin extremely sensitive.
( Siya is fine she is not in wheelchair)

Riddhima and Siya entered the clothes store which was of Vansh it was very big with different sections. Riddhima entered with Siya all smiled as they know who is VR'S Sweetheart.

Aryan also came after few minutes Ishangre were with each other.

Aryan went near Riddhima and helped her to search sarre which was comfortable for her .

Riddhima went inside the changing room to check .

Riddhima unpinned her pallu she was going to open the dori of her blouse it was hanging loose when the door knob turned and someone entered in a black tux looking deadly handsome. It was Vansh his shirts first 3 buttons were opened. Riddhima was gawking his chest

Vansh: Sweetheart done checking me now please change your saree I want to see you in this .

Riddhima: Why you came here you were having your important meeting na ... (Something strikes Riddhima ). It means you came here for me .

Riddhima was staring Vansh with full of love her eyes also turned teary

Vansh: Aww sweetheart please don't cry. I hate tears and how can I leave my sweetheart alone .

Mature content starts

Vansh removed her tears and kissed her forehead followed by her eyes nose and cheeks atlast her juicy lips .

After few minutes they both separated each other due to lack of breath. Riddhima was blushing Vansh moved downwards and started smelling her scent from her crook of her neck and peppered few kisses .

He opened her blouse and her remaining clothes and started playing with her assets he started nibbling and sucking her beautiful mounds .

Riddhima was breathing heavily and controlled her moans as they were in public.

Riddhima: Va...nsh ...we...are....in...pu..blic

Vansh left her and helped her to get ready as if he will not stop he will lose his control.

Mature content ends

After few minutes Riansh entered in hand in hand .

Whole staff gulped seeing VR whom whole world fears is walking behind Riddhima carrying bags and helping her drink juice as she is busy in choosing dress for Aryan, Siya and Ishangre.

After few hours Riansh left and went to parking area .

Aryan: Bhai you will go with Riddhu or she will come with us as you are busy ( he was teasing 😉)

Vansh : You don't worry about your Riddhu as now I am with her she spent a lot of time with you now she will spend time with her hubby hai na sweetheart

Riddhima smiled and nodded

Riansh left Aryan was very happy he also left .

Riansh went to their penthouse. Vansh arranged a candle light dinner for her sweetheart . Riddhima was extremely happy.

Vansh : I am Sorry sweetheart I didn't intended to hurt you . Kiara was flirting with me and disturbing me I was going to bash her but I saw your deadly face and I also started flirting with her . I will never repeat this. I am only yours and you are only mine.

Riddhima smiled and hugged Vansh tightly.

Vansh took Riddhima in bridal style to their room.

(You all know what happened Vansh's Sabar 😈😈😈).

After few hours Vansh was sleeping hugging Riddhima tightly. Riddhima was smirking thinking about what she did with Kiara

Flash back starts

Riddhima called Angre

Riddhima: Angre take Kiara to black room she should pay for messing with Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania. She smirked 😈😈😈

Riddhima hanged the call

Flash back ends

Riddhima also slept peacefully.

Hiiii guys this is my new os hope you all liked it. So sorry for late updates I am extremely busy with my studies so I will only post on Sundays and if I will get any time I will post in between hope you all will understand.

ImranAdil2 wanted a romantic os so this for you. I added few mature scenes I can't write more so hope you will like it if you are reading this 😊 and please tell me your name if you are comfortable .

Lots of love ❤❤❤