Chapter 36 : A Stormy Return

Comincia dall'inizio

Manish nodded and left the study, leaving Shivaay alone.

Here, Yug gains consciousness. His eyes opened slightly feeling some weight on his body's upper half. He felt that his hand in entwined with someone's. He also felt some wetness on it, "Annika", a tender voice left him mouth.

Listening to the feeble voice, Annika faced up. She looked at wounded face. She smiled seeing him awake, "Yug", she brushed her hands on his face, "Are you fine? And ye sab kaise hua?", she asked.

"Annika, Annika, relax, ab main bilkul theek hoon, after all, I saw you!", he smiled and held her hand.

"Will you have something?", she asked withdrawing her hand back from his grip.

"No, just you stay here with me", he tried to hold her hand again but she brought her hand away from his possible reach.

Abeer entered the room and found his sister sitting beside the man he hates the most. His sister the the very first priority for him. He felt like killing Yug when he got to know how he broke his sister's heart. "Di, Bhaiya wants to talk to you", he told giving angry glares to Yug.

Realisation hits Annika. She totally forgot about Shivaay ever since she got to know about Yug. But right now, Yug's health is important, "Tell him that I'll talk to him later", she told.

"No, atleast go and have a word with him. Remember, he is your first priority", Abeer yelled at her. For the very first time, Abeer raised a voice against her.

Annika nodded and got up to leave but Yug held her hand, "Where are you going?", he asked innocently.

Abeer fumed seeing the scenario. He marched to them and jerked Yug's hand away, "You have lost every right to touch my sister. Better stay away from her now. She is tending to you doesn't mean that you can have high hopes!", he scowled.

Yug gulped listening to Abeer. The calm and yet childish Abeer is angry, "Abeer, I am just trying to talk to Annika that------"

He stopped when Abeer showed his hand to him, "She is not your friend that you can call Annika Annika. She is Miss. Goenka and soon to be Mrs. Oberoi for you! Set that straight to your head!"

Annika stopped Abeer from saying further, "Abbi, calm down, he's injured. I am coming after talking to Shivaay. You stay here till then"

"I won't stay here Di. If you'll leave him alone with him, I can't assure if he'll be alive or not after your return. I'll tell Dinesh to be with him", he told and held Annika's hand and walked outside the room.

Once out of the room, Abeer told Dinesh to look after Yug. While Annika was heading to Shivaay, Abeer stopped her. Annika looked at him.

"Di, I know it's a difficult situation for you but trust me, you yourself know who is best for you. I can't see my Di going through that phase again", tears escaped his eyes.

Annika's tears which were absent few seconds ago, came back. Abeer is indeed the best brother. Whenever he give emotional advices to Annika, it looks like he is elder to her. He was her comforting force a few years back too, "Don't worry Abbi, I know what I am doing", she assured him and goes to the garden where Shivaay was waiting for her.

As she approaches the garden, his back was facing her. He turned around feeling her presence. He look hopefully into her puffed red eyes. She could figure out that her Bagad Billa is crying too. He pretend to be insensitive and egoistic from outside but his loved ones very well know the soft and sensitive side of his. She took steps towards him.

Once come in front of him, she craved to hug him, but decided to do the thing for which she actually came there, she composed herself, "Shivaay, I think we'll talk about it later. Someone's health is more important than our conversation. Please leave"