55 - Finality

AN: Okay you guys know the drill but pretend as if this is the NBC stream of the competition, whatever is written in italic is Tara's dialogue and what's not is Johnny's!

ALSO I really would love it if you gave the music a good listen before reading (and listen while reading the program bit) because you will understand better if you know how the music progresses and the tempo changes already!

And of course as usual here are the pictures with Darianka's costume and makeup because I didn't know where else to put them! Enjoy the read <3

~

"All right Johnny this is the last warmup group in this competition and we're probably looking at our three medalists here somewhere!"

"If I would have to guess it's gonna be Medvedeva and Zagitova on the podium, although it's gonna be a tough one and I'd pretty much guarantee a gold medal fro Darianka Savchuk here!"

"If she skates clean that is..."

"Well that goes without saying, for all these ladies, but if we look at the facts Darianka has the highest technical base value. And on top of that she's such a well rounded skater that none of the other aspects of her skating suffer because of that triple axel she plans on doing!"

"I mean yeah if you really look at it, only Medvedeva gets components higher than her and those aren't going to save her if Savchuk lands that Axel as cleanly as she did at the European championships."

"That's right! Well what a mix we have here, Alina Zagitova, fifteen years old and fresh out of juniors but she's been holding up very well this season!"

"Her scores keep getting higher and higher at every competition!"

"They do... Then we have former european and world champion Evgenia Medvedeva, incredible performer!"

"She has been unbeatable for almost two seasons but unfortunately got injured earlier this year!"

"Yes, I hope she's fully recovered! I want to see everyone at their full potential today... Anyways now we have reigning european and world champion Darianka Savchuk!"