39 - Under pressure

"YUZU!" I call out from the shower, wrapping my arms around my naked body to cover it as best as I could.

"Are you okay?" I hear his voice from the hallway.

"I'm fine! I just need some help..."

"Did you change your mind about me joining you?" I could almost hear the smirk on his face as he said it, making me roll my eyes.

"No! I just need you to get me a clean towel, I can't see any..." I groan, annoyed that I hadn't thought of it before stripping naked and hopping in the shower.

"Oh yeah sorry. They're in the hallway, I'll be right back!" he yells, his voice more distant now. I hear the door close softly behind him before seeing his hand holding out the towel from behind the marble wall. When I reach for it he pulls it back, making sure that I wouldn't be able to reach it without getting out from behind the wall.

"Yuzu! Come on!" I squeak, huffing in frustration.

"What? The towel's right here!" he says in an innocent voice, waving the towel around.

"You are incorrigible!" I scoff and peek my head out to see his sly expression, obviously very amused by his tactics. He chuckles, taking a step closer to me which enabled me to yank the towel out of his hand and quickly wrap it around my body.

"But you still like me." he declared smugly, grinning from ear to ear as I step out of the shower. And still very much shirtless.

"Unfortunately, I do. I like you very much..." I admit in defeat, shaking my head and brushing past him to get my clothes. He grabs my waist, spinning me around and kissing me roughly, one hand at the base of my neck, holding me close. My eyes widen in surprise before I melt into the kiss, letting my hands explore his chest, tracing his abs with my fingers.

He pushes me against the wooden table behind the sinks, lifting me on it and pulling my bottom lip between his teeth which makes me let out a small whimper. He smirks, starting to trail kisses down my neck leaving red marks from time to time. He starts rubbing circles on the inside of my thighs, his hands slowly moving up. I pull his head back up and leave a soft kiss on his lips before pulling away, chewing on my bottom lip.

"What was that for?" I ask breathlessly, readjusting the towel that was wrapped around my body.

"You have no idea what you do to me, do you?" he shakes his head, gently stroking my cheek, his second hand still on my thigh.

"I uh... I-i do..." I stammer, my eyes darting back and forth between his face and the evident bulge in his pants "I'm sorry, I just um..."

"Look I get it, you don't want to have sex with me." he says bluntly and my breath catches in my throat.

"I-i... N-no, it's just-"

"You don't have to. I understand, okay?" he lets out a humorless chuckle, before taking a step back and turning his back on me "It's just hard to keep my hands to myself when you're walking around in my t-shirt in my apartment..."

"Yuzuru." I grab his shoulder, forcing him to face me "I do want to... It's not that, I promise you it's not!"

"Then what is it? You can tell me anything, you know that right?" he asks softly, guilt and disappointment plastered on his face as if he had done something wrong.

"I know... It's... I-i just um, never had sex before..." I mumble, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Oh... Ohhh!" his eyes widen at the realization which only makes me blush harder.

"Look before you say anything, it's not a big deal-"

"Of course it is! I can't believe I didn't realize it..."