Chapter Twenty-Four

November 27th,2021

Alyssa POV:
I wake up. We have been sleeping two hours. I slowly escape his arms not waking him. I walk downstairs and get some stuff for a picnic and leave to the lake.

After I go to the lake I set up a picnic and then go back home. I wake him up. "Loverboy wake up." I whisper. "No,not yet." Then he pulls me close. "I have a surprise." I tell him then he gets up.

I take him to the lake. "Surprise!" I say as I uncovered his eyes. "You did all this while I was asleep?" "Yup!" "I love you." He smiles then kisses me. "Love you more." I say. "Not possible" he whispers then twirls me around.

We sit on our picnic blanket. We play around with the food. He's happy and that makes me happy. I'm grateful for him.

-Time Skip-
December 12th,2021
Alyssa POV:
"Do we have to go to this party?" "Yes it's my moms rich work friends." I fix his tie. "If I go you go." I kiss his cheek.

"You better have an amazing Christmas present." He laughs. "Well this party is one of many." "Oh yay" he speaks sarcastically.

"Are you guys ready?" "Yeah mom come in." I say. "Wow honey you look amazing. And Junior you clean up nice." "Thanks Mrs McQueen." He smiles. "Thanks mom, do you have a jacket?" I ask her. "Oh for that dress? Hm come with me." Me and Junior follow her. "Hm here." She hands me a white cropped jacket. "Thanks, we're gonna be late." I say as we walk to the car.

Once we get there Lexy is there with some random guy. I go with Junior to the dance floor. "No way." "Yes we are dancing." I spin myself around.

We dance a little then they make a toast. We can't have the champagne so we have sparkling water. We all cheers and laugh. People start crowding everywhere. Junior bumps into someone.

"Sorry" he turned around to see Lexy. "It's fine" she says then walks away with her date. "She's acting odd, right?" "I honestly can't tell nor do I care cause I have you." He smiles and kisses me.

My mom sees us and walks over. "ALYSSA! ARE YOU TWO?" "Yeah mom we have been dating for almost a month." Me and Junior laugh.

"That's why he's basically living at our house." She laughs. "we've kissed in front of you many of times." Junior speaks. "Have you?" "Yeah mom we have." "Well congrats." She says and we all clink our cups together.

We have an amazing night. We go home. I get home and take down my hair. I take of my heels and then grab some pajamas.

I get dressed in the bathroom. Junior is sitting on my bed. "Your mom really had no clue?" He laughs. "I guess not." I smile. I grab my book as he sits beside me. "Can I read?" He asks.

"Okay but don't say a thing wrong." I say slowly handing him the book.

He begins reading. His voice is so calming. After around 10 minutes I drift off into my slumber. All I can hear is "I still love you" then I feel a kiss on my head.