Chapter Thirteen

November 2nd,2021

Alyssa POV:
I wake up with his arms around my waist. He was cuddling me. I missed him. I wonder if he is gonna break up with Lexy. "Good morning" he says yawning. "good morning" I say back. He is still holding me.

"What are you gonna do about Lexy?" "I don't know. What about Oliver?" "Call him an asshole, show him the picture and ignore him." "Wow you planned it out." We laugh.

I turn around to face him. "So what are you planning on doing today?" I ask since it's Sunday and we don't have school. "Hm I don't know" "wow you never have a plan do you?" "nope!" I laugh.

Then Evelyn walks in. "Morning- what the hell" we jump up. "Uhm Ev it's not how it looked." "Mhm so you two didn't sleep in the same bed?" "well" Junior says.

"Mm anyway, I have a revenge plan." "nope" "what why?" "No Ev no revenge." "Whhyyyyy" "maybe because we weren't even dating." "Yeah but still." She says in a whiny voice. "Wait was there a plan for me?" Junior asks.

"Of course!" Ev says. "What was it?" He asks as me and Ev look at each other and laugh. "We were gonna prank call your dad and tell him you got kicked off track." "THAT IS EVIL!" He says. "Don't worry I stopped her." I add in a light voice.

"Thank god" he laughs. "What's your plan for Oliver anyway?" "Well we ruin his life. We spread nasty rumor about his cheating scandal." She says and Junior looks at me concerned that she is my best friend. I laugh.

"Yeah, no." I say and she slumps over. "boring" "what I'm just being nice, no one deserves your plans." "You are to nice" she says then Junior laughs. I shove him.

"Ow! I thought you were nice!" He says, we all laugh. "Anyway what's going on with you two." Ev asks looking at both of us back and forth.

Me and Junior look at each other. We were waiting on each other to say the answer. "Uhm nothing just friends." He says. "Mhm sure." I look at her and do 'bitch' in sign language.

"HEY! Don't call me that!" She yells. "What does that mean?"Junior asks."Bitch" I say and laugh. "You did that to her on the bus." "Stalker" Ev says laughing.

I get up and get some clothes out of my drawers. "Ev yes or no?" "Hm no, hang on" she says then goes in my closet and pulls out a different shirt. "Here" "K imma ho get dressed" I say then walk to the bathroom. I get dressed and go in my room. "Good!" Ev says.

"Juniors drooling." She says. I laugh. "You look good." He says to me. "Thanks." I then curtsy even though I have jeans on. "Junior do you need to go to your house?" I ask while grabbing the empty tub of ice cream. "Uhm no" he says then I throw it away. "Okay well how about we go to the lake?" Ev asks. "It's gonna be freezing." "Yeah that is the fun of it." "Fine." I say then walk to my drawers.

"This a good bathing suit?" I ask her holding out a blue bikini. "Yeah can I get the pink one that I wore during summer?" "Yeah" I pull out the same bathing suit but in pink and throw it to her.

"You going Lover boy?" I ask. I haven't called him that since we broke up. "sure, if I get frostbite I blame Evelyn." "Agreed." I walk to the bathroom and put the bathing suit under my clothes.

Ev puts hers on and we go to Juniors house. He gets dressed and comes outside. We go the lake. I take off my shirt and pants to were I am only in my bathing suit.

"Screw it!" I say then jump in the water. "Is it cold?" Ev asks as I come out of the water. "It's freezing." I say. "Cannonball" she says then jumps beside me.

"C'mon lover boy" Ev says. She makes fun of the nickname all the time. "Fine." He takes his shirt off and jumps in.