Chapter Seven

October 29th,2021
Alyssa POV:
I don't hint have school today since it's a Saturday and I decided to text Oliver.

Me
Hey Oliver it's Alyssa

Oliver
Oh hey! Didn't think
you would text :)

Me
Why is that?
You doubt me

Oliver
No you just seem
hard to get.

He Calls me
---
"Hey"
"Hey Oliver!"
"So what are your plans for tonight?"
"Nothing why?"
"Wanna get ice cream?"
"sure" I am blushing.
"See you at the local shop at 8?"
"I'll be there."
---
Then the calls ends

7:45pm
I throw on some clothes and make up. I tell my mom where I will be and she wished me luck on my 'date'. I get on my bike and go there.

Once I get there I see him. We order and talk for a while. I get 'Rocky Road' flavor and he gets the same. This man got taste.

"Wow you got taste" I laugh. "What do you mean by that?" He asks smiling. His smile is pure. "Rocky Road" I say and look at both are cones. He laughs and takes a bite. "Mm delicious." "I'm happy you brung me here Oliver, thank you. I needed a break."

"From?" "Life." I sigh. "Fair" he says smiling at me. His smile could brighten a room. We talk for another hour about school and other things. He likes singing apparently.

After we are done we get up. I am cold but trying to not make it obvious. "You're obviously cold,here." He says putting his jacket around me. "Thanks"

"Keep it, it looks better on you." He says as I blush. "Well thank you Oliver, I have to get going." I kiss his cheek and ride home on my bike.

That was amazing.