Part Eleven

October 31st,2021

Alyssa POV:
At lunch he sits at my table. He puts his arm around me. We all talk normally and about his party later.

After lunch we go to the rest of our classes.

Junior POV:
He was sitting with her. His arm around her. Why does she like him. He is a douche. She kissed him earlier. Are they dating?

At lunch I can't stop staring she is laughing and smiling so much with him. Has she moved on? I get that I have but, her?

After lunch we got the rest of our classes.

Alyssa POV:
After school I go home and get ready for the party. I put on a vampire costume then I put make up on. I use fake fangs and put fake blood around my mouth.

I Uber to the party. Once I get there I walk in there are so many people. I see Oliver and we hug. "You look amazing." He says blushing. "You don't look to bad yourself." I giggle.

I hear a familiar song come on. "I love this song!" "Oh no" Oliver says as I drag him to dance with me. We dance through the song. People are staring at us.

We aren't dating but they probably think we are. We are laughing the whole time. "I'm gonna go get drinks." I say to him and walk to the drinks.

Junior is there. "Are you guys dating?" He asks while pouring a drink. "no why" "just wondering" "mk" I say then pour two drinks. "have fun." He says then I walk away with the drinks.

"Here you go." I say then hand him the drink. We dance and drink so more. Then a crowd gathered with laughter. I walk over.

It's Lexy as Jakes dead dad. She does know that's her boyfriends uncle, right? I see Junior on the stairs behind her. He looks traumatized. I walk over to him.

"Are you okay?" I ask as he returns to reality. "Yeah I'm fine, thanks for asking." "She knows that is your uncle, right?" "Yeah" "you are her boyfriend that's more fucked up then just doing it." I say.

"Yeah I didn't know what she was til now." "I'm sorry about your uncle." "Thanks" "what are you gonna do about that." I say pointing at Lexy.

"Uhm I'll talk to her later." He says then I laugh. "What's funny?" "It's funny because you act like she cares. I'm sorry Junior but it's Lexy." I say. "Anyone else would care but her." "Like you?" "Yeah I would care." Then I realize what I just said.

He nods and takes a sip of his drink. "My Ubers here I gotta go." I say then walk off. I get in the car and they take me home.