Chapter Two

September 12th,2021

Junior POV
She turns 14 today! I am excited for her to open the gift I bought her. I bought her a necklace that has "J&A" on it in. It's a gold necklace.

She loves jewelry and I love her. I can't wait. We are amazing together. She is not perfect and that is what I love about her. She doesn't care about what others think.

She is having a girls day with my mom, her mom, and Evelyn. Her and my mom are close. It's amazing cause my mom supports our relationship so much.

Once she gets back from her trip I am waiting for her at her house. I am on her bed with a card, flowers;white roses, her favorite and a box containing the necklace.

"Hey" "Hey!" I say then kiss her cheek. Then I hand her the roses and card. "Read the card first!" I say excitedly. I can't stop smiling. "Okay, okay." She says laughing.

She opens it and reads it to herself. I wrote "Alyssa, I love you and am so happy I get to be your boyfriend. You are the most beautiful and amazing person on this earth. To always make sure you know that I love and appreciate you I got you a little something. Open the box I should've handed you. -Junior <3" inside.

"Awh I love you" she then kisses my cheek and opens the box. "J&A, our initials" she says then smiles. "I love it." She hands me the necklace and lifts her hair. I put the necklace around her neck.

I kiss her. "Happy Birthday Pretty Girl." I say blushing. "You are blushing Lover Boy." She giggles. "No I'm not." Then I hide my face in my palms. Then we go downstairs to get ice cream.

We fall asleep watching Netflix and eating ice cream.