Chapter Fifteen

November 2nd,2021

Junior POV:
I stand her up. "What do you wanna do?" "Go to your house." "Why?" "You'll see."

-TIME SKIP-WHEELER RESIDENCE
She runs up the stairs and into my room. I follow her. "Here" and she hands me my guitar. "You said you aren't that good anymore, so let me judge." "We came all the way here for my guitar?" "Yup" she says smiling.

I start to tune my guitar. "What do you want me to play?" I ask. "Hm 'My Kind of Woman' you are good at that one." She has the prettiest smile. I start to play.

She is humming the lyrics. "You aren't bad. I have no idea why you stopped playing." "I couldn't, it didn't feel right without you." I say then realize what I had said.

"You wouldn't play because I wasn't here? Well I am now and I'm not leaving." She hugs me. "yeah I know" then I kiss her. My mom walks in after we kissed. "Hey Alyssa, I didn't know you were here. Junior there is someone here for you." Then Lexy walks in and my mom leaves.

"What's she doing here Junior?" Lexy asks. I am short of words. I know Alyssa won't butt in she has problems with break ups. "Uhm she is helping me with guitar." I say. "Well I wanted to talk to you." "I have to get going anyway bye Junior." Alyssa says then leaves.

Alyssa POV:
He is gonna break up with her,right? As I walk to my house I see Oliver. I start walking faster. "Please hear me out." "I'll pass." I say as he catches up with me.

"Look Lexy kissed me!" I stopped and faced him. "YOU FUCKING LIAR! I WAS THERE I SAW YOU! YOU WERE ON A DATE AND YOU KISSED EACH OTHER!" I scream at him. He looks at me sad.

"Look I'm sorry." "I don't wanna hear it! You not only just lied to me you basically cheated and I can't forgive you for that!" He stands there as I walk away.

I get to my house and cry as I shut the door. I fall against it and cry for 10 minutes. I run to my room and go to sleep.