"What happened?", Stefan asks. 

"He said that Anna gave him her blood, and then he took these pills", Sasha explains holding up the box of pills Jeremy had taken. "He looks fine now but again so do you so I don't know", Sasha says worriedly. Stefan gets down on his knees and grabs Jeremy's face trying to look into his eyes. 

"No, I'm fine. I feel exactly the same", Jeremy tells him, almost like he's upset that it didn't work out. 

"Should we call the paramedics up here?", Elena asks also worried for her brother. 

"No", Stefan says, "He's fine". Both girls sigh in relief. 

"You mean I'm not a vampire? Damn it", Jeremy says upset. 

"Jer, don't say that", Sasha tells him upset that he hated his life so much he wanted to become a vampire. 

"Jeremy why would you want that?", Elena asks shocked. 

"Didn't you hear about Anna, what happened tonight?", He says getting angry. 

Sasha looked at her brother confused. "She's dead", Jeremy explains. Sasha's hands fly to her mouth, she hadn't realized Anna had been in the basement with the other vampires. In all honesty, it hadn't even crossed her mind. Sasha could have saved her tonight, if only she hadn't had her mind occupied with Damon.

"Jeremy, Jeremy. Look at me", Stefan says grabbing his face again and sitting him down. "I am very sorry about Anna. But it's very important that you listen to me right now. Anna's blood is leaving your system. If you tried to kill yourself right now, you could really die.". Jeremy doesn't say anything and Stefan slaps him across the face. "Hey. Do you understand me?".

"Stefan", Sasha calls out. She knew he had her brother's best intentions at heart but Stefan was crossing a line. 

"Yeah, I understand", Jeremy finally replies.

"Good", Stefan says. 

"What about the pills that he took?", Elena asks. 

"He didn't take enough to die, so Anna's blood actually healed him of that", Stefan states. 

"Miss Gilbert", the officer's voice interrupts them. 

"I'll be right there", Sasha tells him.

"You two need to be at the hospital", Stefan tells the girls. Earlier that night Caroline had been in a car accident and was at the hospital undergoing surgery.

"But -", Sasha looks at Jeremy.

"No, no. I'll stay here with Jeremy", Stefan assures them. 

"No, I don't need a babysitter", Jeremy tries to argue. 

"Yes, you do", Elena tells him.

****

Sasha and Elena are walking through the hospital trying to spot someone they know. 

"Bonnie", Sasha calls out spotting the older girl. Elena and Sasha walk towards their friend.

"How is she?", Elena asks.