"Damn they are busy tonight," Liam says as he takes his seatbelt off.

"Maybe there are some good people singing tonight," Camila says.

They both get out as they walk up to the entrance and thanks to Liam, the bouncer lets them right in.

They find a table perfectly in the middle as Liam pulls Camila's seat out then pushes it back in when the brunette it's down.

"I'll get us a drink. Whiskey?" Liam says.

"Yeah," Camila says.

"Neat or on the rocks?" Liam asks.

Camila furrows her eyebrow in thought. "I'll start with on the rocks," She says.

"Got it. I'll be back," Liam smiles.

The brunette takes her phone out and clicks on her messages with her wife.

She clicks on the message bar as the keyboard pops up but the brunette just stares at it, contemplating if whether or not she should text her wife, and if she does, what does she say?

Camila sighs, running a hand over her face as she sets her phone face down on the table.

"Mom?"

The brunette looks up and sees Grace standing above her.

"Grace?" Camila stands up.

"Hi. Sorry if I called you mom considering..." Grace trails off.

Camila shakes her head and pulls the 19-year-old into a hug. "It's fine. I'm glad to see you're okay. Your mother said you haven't been home," Camila says.

"You talked to her?" Grace's eyebrows furrow.

"I was picking up some clothes at home and she was there," Camila says.

"Too ashamed to go to work and face her boss?" Grace asks.

"No, she threw up this morning and stayed home. Anyway, why are you here? This is a bar," Camila says.

"I'm nineteen remember? They let me in, sadly I can't drink but I heard there are some good people singing karaoke tonight. I'm here with my friends and my girlfriend," Grace says.

"Okay, well, go enjoy yourselves. Don't mind me," Camila sits back down.

Grace nods, smiling at the brunette before leaving just as Liam walks back over.

"Was that Grace?" The boy asks.

"Yeah," Camila says.

Liam hums and sets the whiskey glass in front of Camila before he sits down across from her, taking a sip from his whiskey glass.

"Why is she here?" Liam asks.

"To enjoy herself supposedly with her friends and girlfriend," Camila says.

"Which we should be doing. Do you wanna sing a song?" Liam says.

He nods towards the stage and Camila looks over as she shakes her head.

"Nah. I don't sing," Camila says.

"Oh come on! That's a damn lie. You were always singing back in high school, remember those singing sessions you, Dinah, and I had in my house with your guitar," Liam says.

Camila laughs as she takes a sip from her whiskey glass. "Those were the good old days. I miss that guitar," She says.

"Can I tell you something?" Liam leans forward as if he's telling a secret.

"Yeah, sure," Camila leans closer.

"I still have the guitar," Liam says.

"You do?" Camila's eyes widen.

"Yeah. It was a going-away gift from you when I was heading off to college, it's a prize possession of mine. You can have it back if you'll like," Liam says.

"No, it's yours. Plus, I haven't played guitar in years," Camila leans back in her seat.

"Okay well, maybe I should sing. What do you think?" Liam raises an eyebrow.

"Liam, giving a free show?" Camila chuckles.

"I have my times," Liam says.

"Go on ahead. Don't let me hold you back," Camila says.

"Okay, I'll be right back," Liam says. He stands up and disappears into the crowd.

The brunette bites down on her lower lip, looking down at her drink before her eyes drift over to her phone.

Then her attention gets drifted to the stage as the manager of the place announces Liam.

Camila whistles and claps along with the crowd as Liam smiles brightly, thanking everyone before he sits down on the stool.

Soon, music starts to play through the speakers of the place as Liam begins to sing one of his songs.

The brunette sits back in her seat and drinks the last of her whiskey as the sexy lyrics ring through her head.

Camila stands up and walks over to the bar as she orders another glass of whiskey but this time neat so it can hit her harder.

"Is this the real Camila Cabello?"

"Who's asking?" The brunette asks.

She turns around and her jaw falls in shock as she stares at the man in front of her.

"It is you," The man says.

"Shawn," Camila breathes out.