The War and the Comeback

Start from the beginning

“Oh god, Leia.” She yelled

I didn’t know what to do. I was like a stone. Everyone in the war heard what Queen Isabella said. Everyone stopped fighting. Every eye was on her. Even Michael stopped making magic and looked at her.

Suddenly a light appeared on the sky. It had the ability of making someone blind. Suddenly a twister came around the light. A body started to go down in the twister.

Everyone was trying to run from the tornado but that body didn’t seem to be affected. Like she is the one making it. I’m telling ‘she’ because her hair is flying around her body. She was a beauty. I didn’t know why but I felt a sudden urge to get closer to her, touch her. Why am I like this? There is only one person makes me feel like this and she is dead.

I wondered whether Michael was doing this or not. I was able to rip my eyes away from the breathtaking beauty and looked around for Michael.

And there he was standing there and watching the twister with a smile on his face. His barricade was gone. He was open to every attack. No matter how I want to see the person coming from the twister, this is my only chance to kill him.

I started to run and suddenly I felt like someone was trying to reach my mind. But I didn’t let it and put a lot of walls around my mind to block whoever it is that wants to talk to me.          

The next thing I know I found myself on the ground. Somebody broke down my walls and reached my mind.

Stop! You won’t kill him  O god I know this voice. But-but how?

Leia… I whispered. My wolf was chirping with joy inside of me. He didn’t want anything but run to his mate just like me. When I got up from the ground I saw the woman in the twister. There she is my beautiful mate looking at me with striking eyes.

Her eyes are different than her grayish-green ones. Now she has two grayish-blue halos in her eyes not pupils. Her hair is longer with blond shadows. She is wearing a long white dress like a bride. And finally she has a crown makes her look like a queen.

She is looking right at me. MY GOD! She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Right then, like answering my question, she landed on the ground with bare foot and started to walk into the battlefield. Every eye on her…

She stopped in front of Michael. Her eyes were burning his forehead.

“My love y-you are back.” Michael tried to hug her. I growled but she didn’t have to do anything because Michael became a stone. He couldn’t move.

“Leia, my love, why are you acting like this? I came here to save you.” He begged

“I will give you a chance because everyone deserves a second chance. There is two choice for you. One I’ll erase every single memory after you ran and no one will remember what had happened. But if you choose the second one which is banishing from the earth and live in the purgatory, you will live every single regretful moment in your life. But I can’t clean your hands from the blood of innocent people you’ve murdered”