Ch- 42, How Could You?

Start from the beginning

He couldn't hear much of their conversation but he knew that Batuk had talked ill about Mallika. Anirudh saw Mallika running past him as he was standing at the study entrance.

Batuk was still standing at his place, pressing his forehead, angrily. He was deeply irritated by Mallika till now, but today he felt irritated on himself!

"Batuk!" Anirudh hissed in anger, entering the study.

He had decided not to scold his brother, but he just couldn't help it. His voice raised unknowingly, seeing a woman cry.

"What did you say to her?" Anirudh frowned at his brother, holding onto his shoulder angrily.

Batuk didn't reply but looked at his brother with fear.

"Da... Dada." Batuk said, feeling really sad now.

Anirudh just pressed his forehead, getting mad at his brother.

"This wasn't right, Batuk! This clearly wasn't what I expected from my little brother!" Anirudh said, disappointedly.

"I know you don't love her! But even if you don't like her, how the hell can you disrespect a woman? Is that what I taught you?" Anirudh bellowed angrily.

"Tell me! I want to know what you feel?!" He hissed and Batuk looked away sadly. He told everything that had happened earlier the study to his brother and stood there, lowering his eyes.

"What have you done, my brother? What have you done?!" Anirudh asked, being clearly upset.

"You.... Forget it!" He closed his eyes for a moment to calm himself down and breathed sharply.

"Sit down!" Aniruddh ordered his brother and he instantly sat.

"Tell me, do you feel wrong about what you did? Do you have any idea what have you did to that girl?"
Anirudh asked him, bending down to place his hands on the table and look at his brother in the eyes.

Batuk just nodded looking down.

"Thank God, you realise!"

Batuk had wanted to tell his Dada that he didn't like Mallika. He wanted someone who was just like his Boudi, who understood their family customs and respected everyone. But here, Mallika didn't even respect herself when it came to her love.
That's what atleast he thought.

"Do you want to go and talk to her? Or do you want to write her a letter?" Anirudh gave him just two options to choose. But at that moment, the only option Batuk would rather choose was to run away.

"I... I'll write her a letter..." Batuk replied, seeing no other option.

Anirudh sat beside his brother and calmly held his shoulder.
Batuk turned and hugged him tightly, hiding his face as Anirudh patted his head to calm him down.

"Don't worry! It's good you realise what wrong have you done." Anirudh said softly.

"But my brother, always remember, even if a girl is in her worst state, she cannot listen to anything ill about herself. " Anirudh told.

"For once, a girl can let you take her life away, but she can never let anyone say ill about her! Do you understand what I'm saying?" Anirudh asked, parting his brother and looking at him with a small smile.

"Yes Dada! I... I'm sorry.." Batuk murmured, making his brother smile.

"Say this to her, not me!" Anirudh told and handed him a pen and paper to write to Mallika.

"Choose your own words. I know you won't disrespect her in any way now!" Anirudh smiled and went away, giving his brother some time.

....

"Bondi!" Anirudh called, entering their room. He had decided not to tell her anything that happened today untill Batuk had apologized to Mallika.

Bondita was already awake by then and was sitting back on the bed.
It was almost evening and Bondita had been sleeping for a couple of hours.

"Where's Puchki?" She asked, as soon as she saw him enter the room.

Anirudh's smile dropped and he shook his head, rolling his eyes.

"Good Evening Pati Babu!" He said, taunting her.
"Good Evening Bondita!" He replied to himself, making Bondita giggle.

"Sorry! Good Evening, Pati Babu!" She said as he sat beside her on the bed.

"Everyone in this house is forgetting etiquettes!" He rolled his eyes with a laugh.

"Mishti's with Kaka, doing the evening Arti!" He told and held his wife's hands gently.

"Bondita, I..." He was saying.

"I love you Pati Babu!" Bondita said instead and hugged him tightly.

Anirudh just looked down at her with a wide smile and brushed her hair softly.

"I love you so much more, my Jaan!" He said and touched her cheeks, making her sit up straight.
He looked in her eyes, stroking her cheeks with love while she too looked at him with a beautiful smile.

"I don't know why, I was missing you suddenly!" Bondita told and Anirudh remembered how earlier he was missing her too.

"I know we aren't getting time with each other. Shall I make up for it?!" He smiled naughtily and frowned his eyebrows at her.

"How?!" She asked, raising her eyebrows, playfully.

"You wanna see?!" He said, moving closer to her, his hands resting on the bed on her sides as she arched back, shyly.

"Why are you shying away now?!" He asked, reaching to touch her waist softly.

"Pati Babu!" She breathed heavily, closing her eyes.

"Yes Bondita?" He smirked at her, placing a deep kiss on her cheek.

Bondita raised her hands and clutched onto his shoulders tightly, clasping his shirt. Anirudh moved down, now kissing her jawline and neck sensually while his hands roamed freely on her bare waist.

"I want to kiss you, Pati Babu!" She whispered, getting intoxicated by his touch.

"Oh really?!" He looked at her with a smirk and she just opened her eyes to look at him.

"Shh!" She hissed and pulled him closer by his shirt collars, crashing her lips onto his.

Anirudh closed his eyes instantly, feeling her love and kissed her back passionately. His hands roamed freely around her body, before finally finding refuge in her hair.

Bondita too held his head and entangled her fingers in his hair, brushing them softly.

They had a small passionate session and lied in wach other's arms for sometime.
Anirudh just closed his eyes, getting high of her fragrance as he held her close to his bare chest.

Meanwhile Bondita had buried her head in his chest, feeling him the closest to herself and breathing deeply against his skin. She loved being in his arms and hugging him tightly.

That's all for this part, Lovelies!❤️ Hope you all like it!❤️

Please dont forget to comment and vote!💕💕

What do you think would Mallika do now?

Will she plot against Batuk or forget him?

How will Batuk manage to correct everything between him and Mallika?

Does he even Wish to do that?

What Do You think about Anidita's Romance? 😏💕

I am so delighted seeing you all enjoy this story and it inspires me to write quicker!😍💕💕

Love, Author!❤️

.....