Chapter 841 - Chapter 850

Start from the beginning

"Oh my, you must be the most well-spoken gentleman I have ever been with. Far better than the grizzly men from where I'm from. I like you." Aishapova seductively lifted several fingers as she gently tickled his face, before reaching into his mouth.

Gao Yu unhesitantly savored her long, bewitching fingers as if they were an exquisite delicacy.

"Mr Gao Yu," Aishapova added with a sensuous smile. "There's something I don't quite understand."

"Uhm... go ahead," Gao Yu hastily replied as he brought himself back between her legs.

Aishapova meanwhile was hardly fazed by the relatively tame sexual action as she continued, "If you decide to use Liu Minghao's identity to seize a portion of his dead mother's influence in the Green Dragon Society, and systematically dissolve the society from within, why would you instead plot to casually blow him up?"

Gao Yu took a good mouthful of the damp air before him as he explained, "Green Dragon Society... is hardly an equal match for us. That's not to say that Liu Qingshan isn't someone to keep a watchful eye on. But if we were going to make our move, he would not pose much of a threat. Our real enemy is that man Yang Chen."

Aishapova was skeptical as she fondled Gao Yu's face. "And who's that?"

"Him? Well, he's no ordinary man. It was by his hands that the Red Thorns Society of Zhonghai effectively crippled their everlasting mafia opponents in the region to claim the crown. The CEO of the Red Thorns Society herself, Rose, would not have consolidated her throne if it wasn't for the help of the handyman Yang Chen.

"Back in the day when Xu Ying attempted to assassinate Liu Qingshan, he might have had an inkling feeling of what was about to happen, but he would never have slipped away with such ease if it was not for Yang Chen's convenient interference. This man and his gargantuan background are much more powerful than it seems to be. And exactly for that reason alone, killing him would bring about many advantages per our use."

Aishapova seemed to have grasped the situation as she smiled brightly. "My dear Mr Gao Yu, am I to assume that you are planning on swallowing the Green Dragon Society along with the Red Thorns Society as well?"

"And why shouldn't I? If Yang Chen ceased to exist, those societies would be nothing but failures. When the day comes and I remove him from existence, with the firepower of the Giant Whale Society, alongside the operational support from your side, the government would not be able to lay their hands on us. Zhonghai and Beijing will bow to their overlords of the Giant Whale society!"

"Well, you're naughty..." Aishapova reactively teased.

"Haha..." Gao Yu let out a sinister grin. "My beloved Aishapova, do you know what 'Giant Whale' means in Chinese?"

Aishapova shook her head in anticipation.

"In ancient times, there was once a renowned poet who wrote The Search of Cui Ji and LI Feng on the Brink of a New Month. There was a line about a giant whale swallowing the nine continents whole. The giant whale referred to in this poem was a metaphor for robbers..."

Aishapova might speak the language, but she was rather confused by it.

"Robbers?"

"Not just that." Gao Yu smirked. "But the worst of the worst, the utterly corrupt and morally deranged."

Aishapova seemed to be buying into his passionate proclamations. "You truly are the living embodiment of wisdom. I wasn't expecting an ancient poem. In my opinion, if you were to be a robber, you would be the most elegant among them."