He calls, "Victor, you can't die! You hear me! You can't die from my fart! Swear I shall never fart in front of you again. NEVER!"

No response from his unconscious boyfriend.

Jeff urges, "System, do something! Help Victor!"

"I'll try. You get him hospitalized."

"Okay."

Jeff wears a set of casual clothes. He prepares some clothes for Victor. He is so unlucky. Their first night together. Destroyed by a huge chemical bomb.

He shouldn't have eaten that sushi meal for lunch. Maybe they aren't fresh anymore.

Jeff doesn't dare to look at Ray and his Mom when they get into the hospital.

Ray asks, "How is he?"

"He fainted. I'm sorry..."

"Not your fault. Gege cultivated too much. He isn't an Iron man. He should have lived a healthy life."

Cultivation is an online joke. It meant staying up late at night. Repeated actions might lead to sudden death even for youngsters.

Ended up human life. Shedding his mortal body. That's why the netizens mocked it cultivating immortality.

Jeff lowers his head. He can't confess Victor fainted because of his awfully smelly fart.

The mother gazes at him. She is smiling to him.

Jeff introduces, "Jeff Lin. Nice to meet you, Mrs. Qin."

"Hello. Ray told me a lot about you."

Jeff bows his head slightly. He feels their first meeting should have been better. He should have brought few gifts for his future mother-in-law.

Not meeting in a hospital because of a poisonous fart.

System rings an alarm in his head.

"His vital organ signs are declining."

"My fart is worst than atomic bomb. System, you must help Victor..."

"I'm on it. Stay in the hospital."

"Yes."

The system passes through multiple worlds, chasing a certain soul that has left his body.

Victor opens his eyes. His vision is hazy at start. His body feels weighted a ton.

A familiar greasy looking man asks, "He wakes up! It works! How do you feel, Kiddo?"

Victor tries to rise. A machine whirring noises startled him. He looks down to his hands and body.

He has a robotic body.

Robertson laughs heartily.

He explains, "You died, Kiddo. We transplanted your brain into this broken robot. Never thought it would work."

"I don't want to be back!"

Victor rams his steel hand to a wall behind him. It leaves a large dent on the old concrete surface.

Robertson complaints, "We need your genius brain. Our time is running out. We have to kill the Queen."

"We have been doing that for years. Failed everytime. Why don't all of us just die?"

"Kiddo, you got no faith. Your return to us is a blessing from God."

Victor says nothing.

He got everything back home.