The Fifthteen of Spades

Start from the beginning

Jyada mithas toh zeher chupane ke liye hoti hai na.

Why he is so eager for me to sign these papers as if it is not for marriage certificates but property papers.

" Why did you stop?" He asked again.

" My hand is paining I'll sign them later" I place the pen down.

" What!" He exclaimed.

" Bhabhi you just have to sign them it won't take long," Dev said chuckling.

" I said my hand is paining I'll sign later "

" But Bhabhi," one of his friends said.

" I won't sign them right now and what's the hurry it's not like our marriage will break if I don't sign them right now," I asked his friend.

"  I'm leaving" I take a step when Rehan grabbed my wrist and I look at him.

" Sign them then go"

" I said I won't" I tried to free my wrist but he held my hand tightly.

" Leave my hand it's paining" I glared at him.

" I'll, first sign them"

" I won't" we both glared at each other.

" YOU HAVE TO SIGN THEM," he said banging his fist on the table and I was taken aback.

" Rehan controls yourself or else," Dev said.

" Or else what she'll know everything" he shouted at him " let her" he look at me. " I'm tired of this drama, now end everything"

He takes a predatory step towards me and I take a step back he come forward but I can't move back because of the table. He places his hands on either side of the table trapping me, giving me a pen.

" Sign them," he said through clenched teeth, I keep looking at him. He closes his eyes and exhales turning his face towards the left. My eyes widened when I see the tattoo on his neck.

B-L-E-S-S-E-D is written there. L-e-s-s-e-d I saw this tattoo on that man's neck who came with the gun.

" Tum...Tum vahi ho" I said and he look at me. " You're the one who came and threatened my Bhai, you came towards me that day I saw that tatoo. It was you" he start chuckling.

" You're not that idiot as you look" he takes steps back. " Nice that you find out now you want to know what is all happening, right? Don't worry I'll tell you"

" These papers they are not for marriage certificate but property papers.

Property papers?

" Midnight club property papers you have your brother have equal share on it. I'll take your sign first then his sign and Midnight club will become mine" he said looking up like he wants it anyhow.

" You must be thinking why a Prince like me want a club," he asked looking at me.

" I'll tell you, I brought Night club and went to vacation when I come back and  I got to know that my club is on the verge of closure because a new club is opened in front of it"

" I have no problem with you brother because it happens in business but he did wrong. I invited an actress for the popularity of club but your brother, he takes her to his club"

It was me who did that.

" I wanted the compensation for that loss that's why I went there so I can take your brother's sign but I got to know the club is so important for him"

" But not more than his sister" he comes towards me. " I saw how he looks at you when I got close to you" he raises his hand touching my cheek.

" First plan was to kidnap you and take both of your signatures but I refused because I think you're innocent but no, both brother-sister are same" he take a step back and said with anger and disgust.