I frowned when I saw Cooper's gaze on Giorgi's eyes move over to his hand, and my stomach twisted when his face balled up into a scowl and growled: "You're joking... Tell me you are."

"What," Giorgi more so stated than asked. I leaned closer to the small peeking area and felt myself begin to panic a smidge when I saw Cooper glaring at the Greek man's fingers.

"Those new rings..."

"Oh, haha... Yeah. They're engagement and wedding bands," Giorgi said with a smirk, extending all ten of his fingers in front of the psychopath. "All these other rings, I got for birthdays, holidays, and just as random surprises."

"You're married," Cooper grumbled, breathing shakily—seeming to get angrier and angrier as he put two and two together. "To who....Giorgi...?"

My husband merely smiled wider and furrowed his eyebrows. "Cameron, of course. Who else? ...What, d'you think we broke up or something?"

"You...you knew from the beginning..." Cooper seethed. "That he's supposed to be mine... My saviour, my lover, my happier ever after.... You had yours when I first told you about him—"

"If you mean I had a girlfriend, so did you."

"ERIN WAS MY MOM," Cooper suddenly shouted, making me jump.  "NOT MY GIRLFRIEND! A GIRLFRIEND HELPS YOU WHEN YOU'RE SAD AND GRIEVING! SHE DOESN'T ADD ONTO IT!"

I glanced at Giorgi who remained smiling, and gasped upon Cooper continuing on: "Lola loved and saved you, Giorgi. She was there for you when you needed someone to hold on to. She was there when you needed to vent about stuff that bothered you or just distract you from you frustration when you needed her to! ...Erin failed to do any of that! She couldn't be my happier ever after, so Cameron became it! He was patient when I was angry, sad when I was sad, and he showed me how people are supposed to show all of their feelings! He showed me that no matter what I feel, I shouldn't be embarrassed to express it! He never kept me guessing, or teased me for whatever I felt, or made me feel bad for being me! He—"

"Being you?!" Giorgi chuckled. "You were acting behind a mask that I forced onto you! You covered up your real personality and gave him a better, fake one to be kind to. You're a disturbed, neurotic, and amoral psychopath, Cooper."

"So is Cameron! He's disturbed and amoral, and all that! I know he's a so—"

"If I didn't give you a role to play, he would never have hung around you longer than a week. You and Cameron never would've worked," Giorgi cut in, speaking sternly. "You're too much for him."

"That's not true! The only reason we didn't work out is because you stepped in and ruined what we had! You got between us and stole him from me! We were happy before you started getting in his head!" Cooper yelled, shaking with rage as his ears burned red. "Let me talk to him."

"No," Giorgi scoffed a low laugh. "He doesn't want to see you."

"Then give me his new number. I know he changed it because I tried to call his old one but some random girl answered instead. Give me his new number, or I'll find him myself and talk to him."

"I wish you would," the Greek man dared, staring at the psychopath with a hard, demonic glare while maintains an evil grin. "I told Cameron I'll kill you if you ever bother him again, and I wholeheartedly look forward to following through with that promise."

"Tch! Yeah, I bet you do, Gio. You can't even look at a drip of blood without getting wobbly knees. How the hell are you gonna go about killing me?"

"Want me to show you?" My husband questioned, leaning towards Cooper with an immense amount of excitement and bloodlust in his eyes. "Cooper, I swore to my husband that I would get rid of you if and whenever he wanted me to, but if you want me to end your life sooner—"