CHAPTER 5 - B: Serious Talking That I'm Not Supposed To Be There.

Lloyd's POV

After the fight, I was asked by Glynda to wait here in the lobby. I sat down on the chair, taking my time for another round of deep thoughts.

Lloyd: My master... Is Ruby's uncle..? Is this another coincidence? Ugh... This is so confusing. No... SUPER CONFUSING...

Just then, my thoughts were interrupted as I heard a door open, only to see Winter walking towards the elevator. She then noticed me and sat on one of the chairs beside me.

Winter: "May I ask what are you doing here?"

Lloyd: "Huh? Oh, I was called by Professor Ozpin."

Winter: "I see..."

Lloyd: "So... Is this about what I did earlier afternoon?"

Winter: "Indeed it is... You did very well back there, you the good skills and you even beat Qrow. However, your actions were reckless and dangerous! You could have gone hurt!"

Lloyd: "I'm sorry ma'am. I know what I did was too dangerous, but I had to stop you two to make sure not a single civilian gets hurt. Besides, I believe that someone like you would never have the intention of harming civilians, I don't think master would too."

Winter sighed as she replied to me.

Winter: "I suppose we can agree on that fact at the very least. Why did you even defend me anyway? And what did you mean by 'someone like me'?"

Lloyd: "Well, I had to defend you since I'm pretty sure you'll never pick up a fight, especially from my master..."

Winter calms herself down in relief at what I said before continuing.

Lloyd: "Plus, I didn't think a soldier would have the idea of getting bystanders hurt."

I know Winter and Weiss are quite the same, and even as cold as Weiss could be, I'm sure she wouldn't want any civilians to get hurt.

Winter: "I see... Wait, Qrow is your master?"

Lloyd: "Yep, he's my teacher back when I was studying in Signal."

Winter: "Interesting..."

Winter then notices my ring.

Winter: "Nice ring you got there Lloyd."

Lloyd: "Oh this? It's a promise ring."

Winter: "So you have a girlfriend now."

Lloyd: "Yep."

Winter stopped and think for a moment about my ring. I bet she thought Weiss wears the same ring, but it was Ruby's. Then we heard a ding on the elevator. I turned to the elevator only to see Glynda waiting for us as the doors opened.

Glynda: "Winter, Lloyd. Ozpin wants to see you now."

Lloyd: "Alright. Coming."

Winter and I then entered the elevator with Glynda and rode up to the top of the tower. As the elevator doors opened, we were greeted by Ozpin and Ironwood. Glynda, Winter and I both step out and walk towards the three men.

Ironwood: "Ozpin,  what is this boy doing here?"

Ozpin: "Joining in the conversation."

Ironwood: "But he's just a young boy, he knows nothing!"

Ozpin: "Trust me, he knows more than you thought."

Lloyd: "Uhm..."

I got Professor Ozpin's attention and looks at me.

Ozpin: "Hello Lloyd, it's good to see you again. Although I wish it was because of a better situation."

Lloyd: "Look, I already told General Ironwood what happened. I only did it because I thought it was the right thing to do."