CHAPTER 3: Interrogation

Lloyd's POV

Lloyd: "You want me to do what???"

Michael: "I want you to interrogate someone. After you gave me the coordinates that night, we manage to make it on time. Most of the White Fang fled, but we were able to snag one of 'em before they could escape thanks to your help."

After Michael said this, I realized someone...

.

.

.

The kid I that knocked down and saved his life from the crumbling building weeks ago.

Lloyd: "It's the unconscious White Fang member right?"

Michael: "Yes. We found him lying on the ground, so we captured him and bring him here."

Lloyd: "And why can't you do this?"

Michael: "Because the entire police force is under orders not to interact with him in any way until his lawyer arrives or something... But I'm very sure that rule doesn't apply to you."

I get what he means... That makes sense, I'm not a cop so I can interrogate him. The only problem is that I have no idea how to interrogate someone, especially a member of a White Fang.

Lloyd: "I'm not so sure Michael. I don't even know how to interrogate."

Michael: "Look, I got no one else who can do this for me, and we really need to find the remainders of the White Fang are hiding in."

Looks like I don't have a choice... But I think I can make the most of it.

Lloyd: "Alright, I'll do it."

Michael: "Great!"

Lloyd: "But on one condition..."

Michael was surprised at my proposal but he's listening.

Lloyd: "Just kidding. Surprising isn't it?"

Michael laughed before replying.

Michael: "Kinda."

Lloyd: "Alright, let's get right into this right away. Where is he?"

Michael: "Follow me."

Michael then started walking and I followed him. We both stopped outside a door. The police chief took out his key chain and unlocked the door to the room in front of me.

Michael: "This is it. So, you got a plan?"

Lloyd: "Kinda... I think I know what I'm doing. Plus, I've watched enough cop films to know what to do."

Michael: "You sure learned from movies huh? What about games?"

Lloyd: "Yeah that? Oh please, there's no way I'll ever do that.

Michael: "You know the part where he said... How many stab wounds was that? Twenty?"

Lloyd: "Twenty-eight stab wounds. Anyway, talk nicely, stay calm and must not raise my voice. That's all."

Michael: "You can do it. The whole police are watching this."

Lloyd: "Wait WHAT?!"

Michael: "Don't worry, they won't arrest you or anything."

I sighed in relief before replying.

Lloyd: "Alright alright. Wish me luck."

Michael: "Good luck!"

I then entered the room. As I entered the room, I look around and it was completely plain beside a table and two chairs in the middle. A White Fang member sitting on one of the chairs. There's a wall with a darkened two-way mirror where Michael and the other police officers are most likely watching at this point.