"I know."

Jeff presses his hands on the desk. He straightens his back. He looks solemn enough.

He points to the brothers.

He scolds, "Your prank wasn't funny. I'm your Boss after all. Your movie shall be released under Xing Hai company. Profit shall be 70:30. Deal?"

The brothers look at each others. It's better to earn less than to go to jail.

They both nod their heads in unison.

Jeff glances at Xiao San and the latter flinches.

He praises,"You got great acting talents."

"Of course. My grandpa is a strict acting teacher."

"Wanna join my company? Five years contract. You could ask a lawyer to check it first."

Xiao San smiles brightly.

She says, "Thank you."

Victor protests, "You are letting them off the hook too easily!"

"Not yet. Chief, there is a vast wasteland few miles from the village. Who owned it?" asks Jeff.

"Of course, the local government."

Jeff asks, "You could contact a local officer? Get us some cheap lands?"

Chief nods his head immediately.

He says, "Of course. They are my old mahjong friends."

"Contact them. Lower the price for my boyfriend. He might need the land."

The Chief asks, "The land isn't fertile. Not suitable for farming. Are you sure?"

"My boyfriend subordinates will scout the area first. Then we shall talk."

"Okay. We will be ready to accept you."

Jeff claps his hands.

He comments, "Discussion is over for now. We shall contact you again at later date."

Victor secretary sends them away.

Victor is pouting. He looks upset. Jeff gives him a peck on his cheek.

Victor scolds, "You should have sued them. You got scared a lot."

"That's why I'm squeezing money dry from the brothers. The movie will be a big hit."

"The villagers need to pay for their crimes."

Jeff chuckles.

He asks, "Let them do merits to redeem their sins. Don't you need a vast land?"

Jeff points to the virtual map on the wall.

He comments, "Their village is just south west from your previous designated land. Why not move location?"

"Too isolated."

"Build more roads. That simple. Connect to nearest highways. It won't cost tenfold."

Victor looks doubtful. He is seriously considering the idea. The previous land plot is not good. The villagers are too greedy to increase the land price.

A wasteland would be cheap compared to fertile farming grounds.

Finally he nods his head. The plan might be feasible.

He comments, "Let me contact my men. Let them make the business plans first. See if there's enough budget."

"Okay. Just want everyone to win. Your wonderland will solve the villagers money problems. No more inhumane pranks."

Victor rubs his head and gives him a kiss on the lips.

He teases, "Softie. You'll get bullied without me."

"En."

They kiss for a while. Until there is a knock on the door. Jeff immediately pushes Victor away from him.

The pretty secretary receives a death glare from his Boss. His boyfriend is busy admiring the VR city.

A great dome for E-sport competitions. Vast venues to hold latest game released.

Jeff shakes his head.

He asks, "Where's the haunted house? You can't built a wonderland without it. It's unacceptable..."

"Don't you think it's too childish?"

"Everyone loves a good haunted house. Imagine VR effects. A blood tainted ghost disappears right in front of your eyes."

The secretary behind them nods her head many times. It sounds more interesting than the Boss conference Hall.

Jeff adds, "Gravity Room. People could feel floating sensations while walking on the Moon."

Victor rubs his chin. He dislikes these childish ideas. The secretary and Jeff look happy while hearing the idea. Maybe he should discuss it in the next meeting. See what the others think.

He asks,"Anything else?"

Jeff replies, "VR paintball. When you could shoot your friends or fight the aliens."

Victor rubs his chin. That sounds like a good commercial ads.

"How about VR Jurrasic Park? Everyone loves dinosaurs. Why not letting one got chased and gobbled up by T-Rex?"

Jeff's eyes look shining when he's spouting his ideas.

Victor asks, "Have you write it down?"

The secretary nods her head. It seems a lot better than the Boss' boring wonderland. She won't say it. She still wanna keep her job. 

Victor makes a hand gesture to send her away. He hugs his boyfriend and continues the kissing sessions. Making Jeff breathless in his arms. Panting for air afterwards.

Jeff glares at him.

How did he get so good in kissing? Did he practice with someone else during my absence?

Victor is busy answering a call from a supplier.

Jeff leaves his office after giving a peck to his cheek. He wanna go home and takes a long bath. Rubbing off all those miserable experiences in the farming village.

After the call ended, Victor takes a small box of cherries from the fridge. He eats them. Using his tongue to tie the stems. A good practice for kissing. At least that's what internet said online.

--------------------
Please vote and comments.

VR wonderland. That's Victor's big dream.

Jeff is too soft hearted for a guy with a sly villain face.