Chapter 721 - Chapter 730

Start from the beginning

Yang Chen sighed a little. "Really, no?"

"Comrades, tell him our answer!" Jimmy roared.

The crowd of American naval soldiers roared, "Glory to battle!"

Yang Chen shook his head pitifully, loosening his spine. "They might be loud, but that's all they'll ever be."

When the cry faded, Yang Chen pointed a finger at a resting F22 battle plane in front.

Boom!

While the soldiers were trying to figure out what the Asian man was going to do, the resting plane suddenly erupted in flames!

An explosion?!!

With the explosion, all the soldiers, including Colonel Jimmy, had their jaws on the floor—they were speechless!

Yang Chen nodded, satisfied. He had been looking for a chance to test his capabilities ever since the breakthrough. By manipulating the True Yuan around him, he had punctured the fuel tank of the plane. The high temperature along with the friction, caused the fuel to ignite, leading to the explosion.

Compared to the gods who manipulate space laws, Yang Chen's cultivation was more focused more on the precision of force. It might not be enough to move mountains, but when used correctly could cause serious damage.

Of course, Yang Chen was still aware that although he possessed all this power, he had only scratched the surface of this realm. There was so much more to learn. Once he mastered karmic connection with all sentient beings, he'd be able to manipulate much more power.

Unfortunately, he did not have a teacher to teach him how to progress further. The most powerful beings from ancient times, as Yan Sanniang mentioned, were not in this world anymore. The only way he could learn was from trial and error.

The flames lit the faces of the soldiers. They felt a chill down their spine, falling back in fear.

This was a human weapon!

Jimmy's face darkened. "Sir, if you claim you aren't our enemy, then why are you doing this? Even if you are powerful, what makes you think you can go up against the entire American army?!"

Yang Chen replied impatiently, "I don't have time for small talk. I have made my point clear, give me the man or I will destroy one of your assets every few seconds. I'll start with the planes, then your warships out at sea. I'll end when I have destroyed your nuclear aircraft carrier. Trust me, it won't be any trouble. Of course, if you still don't want to give him up, I'll start killing your men. One by one, until you give him up."

Yang Chen finished, then pointed again.

Boom!

An armed helicopter exploded into bits in flames and smoke! A few crumbs of the metal arms fell from the sky, causing the soldiers to panic again!

Both of Colonel Jimmy's legs gave out, clumsily leaning on his two subordinates. The usualy dominant soldiers finally had a taste of helplessness...

It was one thing to suffer helplessness, it was another to suffer it from the hands of one man!

"Shall I continue? When are you going to give him up?" Yang Chen asked again.

Jimmy's face reddened. He was so embarrassed he didn't know what to do.

However, when Jimmy saw Yang Chen's expression start to turn sour, and about to lift his arm again, Jimmy finally gave up!