Everything Becomes Clear

Start from the beginning

When the door shuts, the brunette finally lets the tears go as she stands up, a part of her palm covered in blood due to the cut on her cheek.

She walks over and grabs another bottle of whiskey but this time pours herself some in a glass.

Camila slides the whiskey bottle to the side as she takes a sip of the whiskey in her glass.

The brunette stares down at the bar counter as her mind goes back to her younger days, back when Lauren was pregnant with Grace.

Flashback...

It's been about three days now since the two girls have told Lauren's parents and although they were extremely disappointed, they put that aside and are now supporting the two.

And now, Camila and Lauren are walking along the dirt trail of the park as the brunette is busy finishing her word search.

The green-eyed girl pulls her girlfriend to the side when a jogger jogs past them.

"You should stop doing that word search while we're walking," Lauren says.

Camila puts her word search down and tucks her pen in her back pocket. "I'm almost done," She pouts.

"Then let's sit on a bench," Lauren says.

"No, you need to get some exercise," Camila says.

"Just a small break," Lauren says.

"Okay... Fine," Camila says.

They find a bench and sit down as Camila finishes up the word search she's on while Lauren bites down on her lower lip, raising her sleeve to see the fresh cut on her wrist.

Camila, who has just found the last word, looks over and puts her things to the side when she sees the cut.

"Another cut?" The brunette asks.

Lauren jumps a little as she tries to hide it but Camila grabs her arm and brings it closer to her so she can see it more clearly.

"It's... Fresh. When did this happen?" Camila asks.

"I... Uh... Yesterday," Lauren says.

"How did it happen?" Camila asks.

"I was cutting fruit and one of them was slippery so the knife slipped," Lauren says.

"You have to be careful," Camila says. She tucks a strand of hair behind her girlfriend's ear before cupping her cheek. "It was when you made me a fruit bowl, was it?" Camila asks.

"Sorry," Lauren smiles apologetically.

"Hopefully none of your blood was in there," Camila said.

"I made sure," Lauren giggles. 

The brunette smiles as she connects their lips in a slow kiss.

Lauren pulls away as she rests her forehead against Camila's. "I love you... You don't know what would have happened to me if... I didn't have you," She whispers.

Camila pulls away slightly and frowns as she stares at her girlfriend's green eyes. "Is something wrong for you to say that, baby?" The brunette asks.

"No... It's just... Don't worry about it," Lauren says.

The brunette nods slowly and runs her thumb along the green-eyed girl's lower lip. "Okay," She whispers.