Manik: Nandu bache I need to go alone on this business trip.

Mukti: Why alone?

Manik: There's an emergency so I will be busy the whole time and I cant leave Nandini alone there so it will be better if she stays with you. Nandu baby say something.

She ran away from there crying.

Manik: Nandini... Nandini.... Nandini wait.

Everyone ran after her. She went inside the bathroom and locked it from inside. Manik was banging the door and trying to open the lock.

Manik: Nandini bache open the door.... See we can talk about it.... Bacha please open the door.

Nandini: No I will not open the door... You dont love me anymore so you are not taking me with you.

Manik: No baby that's not true... I cant leave you alone in hotel room.... Please understand baby open the door.

Cabir: Nandini baby open the door.... You are a good girl na open the door.... You always listen to me na.

She was not answering now everyone was tensed. Manik started finding the keys after sometime he found the keys and immediately opened the door and went inside and saw Nandini was sitting in the corner knees near her chesting and crying. He went towards her without wasting time he hugged her tight. He picked her up and sat on bed with her.

Manik: Nandini look at me... (she looked at him) Baby you know na that I love the most.. (she nodded) Even I dont want to leave you here and go but baby its an emergency... Please try to understand and dont worry I will call you everyday.

Nandini: Promise?

Manik: Promise.... But you also have to promise me that you will take care of yourself.... No masti, you will have you food on time, No tantrums for food and only one chocolate a day.... Dont get yourself sick ok.

She nodded and suddenly hugged him. Everyone left them alone as they wanted some alone time. He was caressing her hairs and pecking her forehead time to time.

Nandini: I will miss you.... How will I spend 3 days without you?

Manik: I will miss you more... Even though I will be there but you will always be revolving in my mind.

Nandini: When are you going?

Manik: Tomorrow morning.

She broke the hug tears in her eyes.

Nandini: Tomorrow?

Manik: Baby if I will go early I can comeback early. Now dont cry and sleep.

After making her sleep Manik went in Cabir's room.

Cabir: Is she fine now?

Manik: Yes she is sleeping. Cabir please take care of her you know she never listens to anyone except me and you so please dont let her skip her meals.

Cabir: Manik dont worry she is my sister too.... I will take care of her you just go and finish your work and come soon.

Manik: Thanks man.

Cabir: Dont forget she is not just your baby.... She is everyone's baby so I am sure we all can take proper care of her in your absence. Now go and sleep you have to catch flight in morning.

Manik went from there and slept hugging Nandini.

Next morning everyone was downstairs to see off Manik. Nandini was not ready to leave him.

Manik: Baby dont cry please.... See I will be back in 3 days.... Now please smile.

She smiled a bit. He pecked her forehead and one by one everyone hugged him.