Chapter 681 - Chapter 690

Comenzar desde el principio

The lift descended one floor after another, stopping at some of the floors on the way down. All those who stood outside waiting for the elevator revealed a look of shock the moment they saw the scene inside.

The beautiful CEO that was akin to an ice mountain that never melted even in ten thousand years was being bridal carried by Director Yang of the branch company in the elevator?!

Upon seeing this scene, none of the employees dared to enter the elevator lest they die from awkwardness.

Lin Ruoxi was so embarrassed she wanted to bite a chunk of flesh off Yang Chen's chest. She even wondered if he was mentally disorganized!

Yang Chen lowered his head and smiled mischievously. "Lin Ruoxi, you better stop moving around. If you provoke me, it wouldn't be as simple as just carrying you. When we reach the ground floor lobby, there will be more people. I might not be able to control myself. Who knows, I might just hug you out and French kiss with you in public."

Immediately, Lin Ruoxi felt as though she had been struck by lightning. She dared not move around carelessly at all. But the grievances in her heart transformed into tears that kept rolling in her eyes. She clenched her teeth in anger and said, "You devil..."

"Ha!" Even Yang Chen's brows carried a sense of happiness. He laughed heartily and said, "At last you're willing to open your mouth and talk to me. Dear, how did you know that 'devil' is among one of my nicknames? Tsk tsk, it feels good to hear your voice once again."

Lin Ruoxi shut her eyes close in defeat. She knew that there was no way she could escape Yang Chen's arms.

But Yang Chen wasn't so vicious. He did not actually stop at the ground floor lobby. Instead, he went straight to the carpark and placed Lin Ruoxi down on the seat of his car, and proceeded to drive out of the building.

Lin Ruoxi stopped sobbing. With pale lips and a gloomy expression, she looked out of the window, unwilling to look at Yang Chen.

Yang Chen chose not to talk as well. He drove the car at high speed. About half an hour later, they arrived at the side of the west district central plaza.

Yang Chen parked his car and alighted. Then, he opened the car door for Lin Ruoxi, saying, "Come down."

Lin Ruoxi just sat there without moving an inch. She seemed determined not to listen to Yang Chen.

Yang Chen squinted his eyes. "You're being so difficult. You are basically begging for me to carry you again."

Lin Ruoxi gave Yang Chen an angry stare, but she had no choice but to oblige. She tidied her slightly messy attire up and asked, "Where are we going?"

"Just follow me." Yang Chen smiled mysteriously before leading around and leading the way.

Lin Ruoxi could do nothing about it but follow behind Yang Chen obediently.

A scene that attracted people's attention appeared on the plaza—a lazy-looking man with ordinary features walked in front yawning, while a stunning woman in grey dress and blue cardigan was following behind him unwillingly. It looked just like one of those movie scenes where a couple that was having their argument walked in the lazy afternoon sun.

A few minutes later, the two arrived at a cafe next to a fountain.

A look of doubt emerged on Lin Ruoxi's face. She definitely recognized the place, as she was the one who had first brought Yang Chen here.

"You haven't forgotten, have you?" Yang Chen turned around and smiled, saying, "Back then this was where we signed our wedding agreement."

Lin Ruoxi dazed out briefly, as though some memories had come to her mind. She nodded blankly.