- That, my friends, is a Dragon ball. It's the four-star Dragon Ball. With this, you can ask for your wish. But please hear me carefully.

Goku was amazed by the ball. It was bigger than his head, and it may cover all of his chests. Toph smiled when she heard that it was true, that they could revive their friends. Azula sighed mentally, and she felt a lot of pressure out of her.

The Patriarch started to talk again.

- There are a total of seven of them. You need the seven, and after that, the great Porunga will show up and grant you three wishes.

- Three?

- Three, but we only need one.

The old Namekku-seijin chuckled. It was good that these are the people that want the Dragon Balls.

- Any information on where to find the others?

- All the Dragon Balls are supervised by a patriarch. You will need to convince each one of them. The last Dragon Ball for you to find is the Ball of one star. That Ball is saved by the great patriarch. If he gives you his blessing, he will personally summon the great Porunga.

Goku smiled at Toph and Azula, and Toph also smiled.

- It's getting late. Do you have a place to stay? Maybe your ship.

- We...

- We don't, actually.

Goku spoke over Azula, and the Patriarch chuckled.

- You can stay with us. Please use the room on the other side.

Toph and Goku walked where Azula was. They were talking with the young Namekku-seijins. And while Azula was only looking at them, some kids went with her. Curious about the weird looking person. Nemekku-seijin doesn't have sexuality, so they have never seen a female.

When they were together they finally started planning their next move, but before they could continue, Toph asked for a moment and punched Goku in the arm.

- Ouch, why was that?

- That was for what happened in the ships.

Toph hit Goku in the arm again.

- And that for what you just said inside the house. One wish? What about Sokka?

- Oh. Sorry, forgot about him. I've never felt his energy, so, you know.

Goku started scratching the back of his head while smiling.

Azula sighted after the small scene they were making in front of her. This kind of situation happened in front of her since Toph became close to Goku. She has never paid attention to him, but in the last few months when they started training more frequently due to the arrival of the Sayajins, many people had suggested that they would make a good match.

Azula was not against the idea of Toph being Goku's wife. She would prefer a fire bender for his brother, but she is strong enough and was educated for the position of someone in high society.

Suddenly the three felt the energy of two people coming in their direction. Without knowing if they were more Namekku-seijins, Azula ordered them to not get alarmed and to wait for the direction of the leader of this village.

In the sky, two men show up. One looked like a human, but with blue skin, bright yellow hair and a moustache. The other looked like a tiger shark, but in a humanoid form, with purple skin. Both of them were wearing similar amours to the one that the saiyajins were using.

The two men landed, and one of them started to scream.

- You have 10 seconds to give us the Dragon Ball, because if you don't.

A beam was shooted from a machine that the purple man was wearing in his hand. The beam was shot against the chest of an old Namekku-seijin. The men smirked and started to count.

Azula and Toph remain in their place. Azula was trying to find a way to escape with the Dragon Ball in the middle of the chaos. Toph was trying to check how they could produce the energy blast. She felt that the energy was not created by the man but still was shooting from him.

Goku, on the other hand, could not resist any more. When the man said nine, he pointed his weapon to another Namekku-seijin but Goku put himself in front and deflected the beam.

- I will not allow you to hurt anyone else!

Goku screamed and ran after them, he punched the blue-skinned man in the stomach, and the purple-skinned man was destroyed with an energy beam of Goku.

The Namekku-seijins were afraid of what happened and afraid of Goku.

- Were they with you?

One of the villagers said, but the Patriarch appeared and calmed them down.

- Thank you for saving us from those men. Do you know who they are?

- No, but they are wearing the same armour as the people that attacked our planet.

- I see.

Azula walked to where the blue-skinned corpse was, she took the machine in his ear and destroyed it.

- That thing is what they use to find people.

The patriarch was thinking over the situation.

- We will need to let the great patriarch know about this.

- I will go.

A young villager said, and then he started to fly in one direction.

- The rest of us will be leaving this place. I know that it may sound pointless if they can find us with that thing, but I guess they will look for places where there are more people.

The patriarch turned to Goku.

- I was thinking of going with all of you to convince the other patriarchs, but I cannot leave my people in this terrible situation. I know that you did not bring them here, but there is only one reason for people to come to our planet. And that is the Dragon Balls.

The patriarch sighed and then looked at Azula.

- You look like their leader. Please take the Dragon Ball and talk with the other patriarchs. They should help you, tell them what you told me.

- Thank you for your trust.

After that Toph went inside the house and took the Dragon Ball. The Patriarch told them the direction of the closest village, and the three of them left the village.