"I'm so gonna miss you. You're so pretty I just wanna eat you up." That makes me uncomfortable in so many ways since she really can.

"Please don't. I think it's time you two went to sleep. How did you get here anyway?" With the state they're in, I don't think they would've known how to drive, or walk alone.

"Shane's mom called him and he left with Melissa right?" Lydia says asking for confirmation from Raven. She nods and takes another sip of her beer.

"We took Christian to a club and he drove us home. He's supposed to be the drunk one you know cause he loves alcohol more than us but he was busy making sure we're okay and being a total buzz." They both start to laugh at that. Poor Christian...

"It's a good thing he was there. Is he gone now?" I really just want to lock the door now.

"No he has their stuff." I hear a familiar and annoyed voice.

"Hey again. Sorry for intruding. For being the boss you'd swear Lydia is the one who owns me." Christian says as he puts Lydia and Raven's handbags on the window couch. They giggled at his statement.

"Oh come on you know you love me Chrissy and so does Shane. He was gonna marry me. Remember when we first went on a date? I miss those days." Her face was quick to turn sad.

They dated? Damn why do I feel.. jealous? I'm not jealous actually just shocked.

"Yeah I think it's time you go to sleep." Christian says.

"Need any help?" I say trying to get the image off my mind.

After 10 minutes of struggling with two drunk girls that were abnormally strong. I mean I expected it they are wolves after all.

"Oh my god how often do you do this?" I am super tired and it's almost midnight.

"Not often but it's not the first time and I'll make sure it's the last." Christian replies.

"What did Lydia mean by that Shane was going to marry her? I mean.. not trying to be forward, I just want to know what happened." I feel very curious and a pinch of jealousy.

"Uh- well they dated when they were in high school and it was that serious that it almost turned into something more official." Well I'd be damned.

I didn't say anything after that as I followed him outside.

"Although they aren't together anymore it's just back to being best friends and I think he might be interested in you though." Christian continues.

"Really?" I beam up at that cause I mean seriously?! "I mean not that I'm that excited but I just didn't expect it you know. He is a huge business man and Lydia's ex which doesn't add to this so I'll just shut up." I ramble and I couldn't help get mad at me. The embarrassment is sky high.

Today might be one of those embarrassing days I will keep remembering and cringe all the time.

"Well he did stutter which is something he doesn't usually do and was trying to flirt the whole time." He replies.

The feeling I am having right now is not just butterflies, it's a God damn zoo! Excuse my language.

Then the worst and best idea hits me. I should flirt more with him and date him. If I'm lucky I could score a few leads to the people I'm looking for. He's a wolf and he'll hate me when he finds out who I am so it's not a big deal if I use him anyway. It's not like I like him like that you know just a mission.

"Well we shouldn't be talking about him while he isn't here so I have a long day tomorrow and I'm sure you do too. " Honestly I do want to talk about him. Imagine talking to him. I'm going to faint.