33. I Didn't Know

Stacy

I didn't know that trusting someone beyond measure would almost kill me. But I am soon to learn that lesson the hard way. Truth be told, I don't know how I will recover.

I just want to finish this project so I can see Chris. I miss him beyond measure. It is strange to think I, Stacy Adler would be so consumed by a man. But here I am constantly thinking of the jack ass.

"Stacy....Stacy!"

I snap out of my thoughts as Claire waves her hand in my face.

"Huh?"

Claire laughs hard holding her stomach. I don't understand this girl but she is nice, not fake like a lot of people.

"Girl, you got it bad. Go on now, I will finish up here."

"But I..."

She shakes her head giggling. "I got this, we were almost done anyways." As she pushes me towards the door. I quickly grab my stuff before she pushes me all the way out the door.

"Thank you." I give her a hug which feels foreign to me with her not being in my inner circle.

*Yes I know I have trust issues. But guess what I'm not the only one*

"Anytime" she smiles brightly as she manages to get me all the way out the door before it shuts behind me.

I laugh at what just happened and look at the time. The game should be over soon so I head to my car and rush over to the playboy mansion aka football house.

Once I get there I already see a couple people already there, which makes me nervous for some reason. "What the hell is going on?" I make my stance to the randoms here without any of the guys here. This makes me very uncomfortable but I will not let them see that.

"Don't worry sweetheart, Ben text me saying get the place ready to party."

I roll my eyes at the guy. "Nobody else here until they are here. Are we clear?"

"Crystal"

He salutes me as I grab a bottle of water and take a sip, but then my phone rings and I leave it on the counter to grab my phone. I smile when I see a text from Chris saying he will be here shortly. I grab my water and start drinking it as I climb the stairs to his room. I don't even pay attention that the taste is off, because I'm so exhausted

By the time I get inside I finish my drink and lay down on his bed and snuggle into his pillow. This week has been hell and I can't wait to see my man. I need to have him close to me. I don't realize that I'm sleepy until it's too late.

I wake up to my head throbbing and the loud music from downstairs doesn't help. I look around and don't see Chris so I grab my phone to call him. When it goes to voicemail I frown.

"Where the hell is he?"

I look at the bed and the covers are all messy. I don't remember getting under the covers. I pull the blankets off and that's when I notice it and I start to scream.

What the hell happened?

Afraid to get up I call Chris again but no answer. So I call the only other person I can think of.

"Stace long time babes."

"J-Jax" I break into sobs.

"Stace, what's going on?"

"I-I'm at Chris's place. P-please hurry."

"On my way hang tight."

"I'm s-scared Jax."