26. Unsettling

Stacy

I knew nothing could ever stay perfect. But does shit have to fall apart as soon as I get back home. I come home to find flowers on my door step.

Miss you already Spitfire.

Sincerely your jackass.

That brings a smile to my face because Chris will be there for another five days. But we promised to call, video chat or just text when we can. Never in a million years think I would fall for Chris Dawson.

I send Chris a text letting him know I made it home safely.

Me: Finally home

Jackass❤️: Wish I was there with you. I'm tired of seeing them make out all the damn time.

Me: 😂😂 Aww leave them alone they are too cute.

Jackass❤️: 😤 We're cuter. I rather make out with you.

I open my door and bring the flowers inside. Then I haul my luggage inside as well. Why I thought I would need two suitcases is beyond me. Especially since I spent half the time naked with Chris...my Chris. I love the sound of that.

Jackass❤️: Are you already bored with me?

I laugh and shake my head...so needy, but I like it.

Jackass❤️: Spitfire! Save me! 😭

Me: Calm your tits, I had to bring in my stuff.

Jackass❤️: 😲 I do not have tits!! (.)(.) But you have a lovely rack yourself.

I roll my eyes at his dorkiness but it's cute.

Me: Don't you have some horny boys to watch. 😂😂😂😂

Jackass❤️: 🤬🤬🤬 Not funny perv. I'll call you later.

Me: Okay bye babe 😘 Thank you for the flowers they are beautiful.

I put my phone down to put the flowers in a vase. Then I grab my suitcases and haul them to my room. I decide to take a shower, not hearing my phone ringing, as I turn my music up. I smile to myself as I think about Chris meeting my dad it was the funniest. I have never seen Chris so scared and intimidated by someone.

"Spitfire don't you think it's too soon for me to meet your dad?"

I turn around and gawk at him while I am getting dressed. I was feeling kinda bad for him for the way he was walking. But now I'm not.

"Don't you think it's too soon, really? I thought you were serious about us. I guess I was wrong."

I turn back around trying to hide my smirk it is so easy to get him riled up.

*I know, I know I'm a bitch but he is just too easy to tease.*

He grabs my waist and spins me around to face him. I'm surprised he did that without one of us falling down.

"I am serious or I wouldn't have let you did, what you did last night. Let's just say my ass is still sore."

I throw my head back and laugh. "Now you know how we feel when you want to shove it up our ass."

"But you like it!"

"Never said I didn't!" I give him a peck on the lips. Just as I hear the front door open.

"Stacy! I'm here."

"Just a minute dad!"

"Shit! How do I look?"