Nightwing x Healing!Reader

Start from the beginning

"Murderers minimum have 10-20 years to life. Assholes who sexual assault teens and kids can get 1-60 years in jail. Domestic abuse can be anywhere from a month to 30 years. The victim has to live knowing that their abuser is still alive. Still breathing. Still out there and can still hurt them. The families of murder victims fight for the murderer to stay in prison once they find out that they have the chance of parole. The system is fucked. I give them piece of mind." I explained. Not to mention some people don't get caught because the victim is too scared to report it or scared no one will believe them.

(A/n I didn't do a lot of research on the time in prison because I didn't want to trigger myself so the info is kinda vague... sorry)

"Then that is something we have to fight to fix. But people change." He said. I couldn't tell if he was trying to convince me of himself.

"Some people don't. And those people go out and do it again." I said trying to bandage the almost healed wounds but his suit was getting in the way.

"Take off your suit from the waist up." I said fed up with the damn this. He did as I asked. I could see scars running over his torso and how his muscles contracted in pain and irritation at me bandaging him. The guy was hot there's no denying that. Once I bandaged him and helped him get his suit back and handed him a tin with a cream I created.

"What's this?" He asked breathing heavy but still better.

"Apply this wherever your hurt everyday until it's healed. It should help minimize the scaring and heal you faster." I said.

"How do you know so much about this?" He asked. I smiled although he couldn't see it.

"Story for another time now go back home and rest." I said using my phasing chalk to get us both out. I left him there and ran to deliver my letters. The victims of that man should get their closure. Once I was done I went back home. I got out of my suit which was really just some pants, a long sleeve, and a big black poncho with a hood made of this flexible Kevlar material. I also wear a scarf because it keeps me warm because Gotham gets cold. It's black and practical. Kept me warm, safe, and camouflaged. The only thing that was different was the poncho. It had a symbol on it in a dark purple that meant healing in my dimension. The rune I thought of when writing the letters. I wanted them to know there was someone helping them. I sign all of them with that rune and wrote Hecate next to it. Like the Greek mythology. She's the goddess of magic. I love everything she stands for and symbolizes so I thought the hero name was fitting.

My kitten (K/n) came over to me as I grabbed a comfortable sweatshirt and some sweatpants. I let her head before putting my hair into a bun. I sighed as I went to the bathroom to heal myself. I went over to the bathroom in my underwear and saw the scrapes and bruises and little cuts from stuff falling on me. I sighed before applying different positions and creams for different purposes. Once I was done I looked completely fine. I got into my comfy clothes, made myself some tea, and went to bed.

~Nightwing's POV~

Once I got back to the Batcave I was bombarded with questions. I decided to leave out the part about that girl... who I'm now realizing I never got the name of. I told them I was fine and everyone made it out safe.

"Dick are you sure you're ok that's a lot of blood on your uniform?" Tim asked me. I nodded waving him off.

"Yeah I'm fine. Some of it isn't even mine." I lied. He nodded and gave me something for the pain and discomfort. I smiled and went up to my old room. I showered and looked at the tin she gave me and twisted the top off before applying like she said. She didn't give me a reason to think she'd hurt me. I bandaged myself up and went to bed making a mental note to research that girl.