Transformers

Yupadoodles. I like The Transformers. I have known about TF since the Michael Bay movies came out (yeah, i saw all 3). My dad was a big TF fan when Generation 1 came out (which was in the 1980s'). There are different shows of TF, but I only like a few.

 I obviously like the Michael Bay movies since those movies sparked my TF obsession. At the time when the first movie came out, I wasn't really suppose to be watching PG-13 movies, and there was one part in the movie where they talk about inappropriate stuff (but now, I understand it).

 They were pretty good, in order from best to worst, it would be 1,3,2. The second movie Transformers, Revenge of the Fallen, was too long. It had too much dialogue and less action! But the first movie was the best (no offense Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon)

 My favorite TV show is Transformers Prime (sadly, it's suppose to be a kids show XP) and the 3rd season is coming soon! (yippee) It's a good show, but I'm not saying it's OHMYGODIT'STHEBESTSHOWEVER! I kinda like Transformers Animated, which came out before TFP,  and it's meh.

 I should probably do a summary about TFP right now. So, here it is.

 Transformers Prime is about 3 kids discovering Transformers that are called Autobots. The humans names are Jack Darby, Miko Nakadai, and Raf Esquivel. (i love Raf's last name) They accidentally discover the Autobots, who are from a distant planet called Cybertron. The Autobots are kinda seeking refuge on Earth at an abandoned rocket base. The Autobots consist of (the one and only) Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Arcee, Bulkhead, Ratchet, and a newcomer, Smokescreen. They are at war with the Decepticons, who are the bad guys. So yeah.

 At the beginning, Smokescreen didn't "exist", he didn't come out until later on (yeah). It's has lots of epic action scenes! But of course, since it's a kids show, it isn't like the Michael Bay movies with lots of action and robotic gore.

 My favorite character, who I have been saving for the end, is a Autobot named Bumblebee! He's awesome!!! I'm such a big fan, my epic nickname is Bumblebee, I have a Transformers Prime Action Figure of him ( I even manage to transform him and back to a car), and I have a Transformers Prime Bumblebee T-shirt. (wanna know a secret? It's a boys shirt).

 On the shirt, it looks like he's giving me a brofist (if you know who Pewdipie is, you should know what I mean). The reason why he's my fav is because he's just plain awesome! Sadly, he can't talk because his voicebox got damaged in battle (sadface). But, to me, his silence means so many words to me. 0_o

 I'm such a weirdo sometimes. In the TFP show, he makes these wierd beeping sounds that sound a little funny. Raf can surprisingly understand what Bumblebee's saying. I almost forgot, the 3 humans have Autobot companions! Raf has Bumblebee, Miko has Bulkhead, and Jack has Arcee (note: Arcee is a girl)

 I will post the next chapter as soon as possible! Man, I'm really motivated to do this story because I think I'm almost halfway done! That means a lot to me!