Disney Fairies/Pixie Hollow

Yup, I did like Disney Fairies back then (and sorta to this day). In my previous chapter, I said that 2008 was a magical year. Now, you'll understand why I said that.

 I started liking DF a little before liking SMB. I would read the books, almost all of them. When I stopped reading those books, I realized I didn't real all of them. But, I never got to read those books. I did read most of them though.

 Then, the movie Tinkerbell came out. This was considered the first movie where Tinkerbell talks. I really liked that movie a lot. What I didn't know was more movies would come out. I'm gonna skip ahead a little before I get to the big stuff.

 In fall of 2009, Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure came out. It was really cool. Then, in the summer of 2010, Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue came out. I wasn't too fond of it at the time. I didn't even bother getting the DVD, I watched it on Disney channel (derp). The Pixie Hollow Games came out in 2011, and it was good. Some fellow Disney voice actors were in that short movie. They probably did that because of the Olympics coming up next year (I watched it, of course!)

 Just last year, Tinkerbell Secret of the Wings came out. I totally didn't bother watching it. I think, as I get older, DF seems to be getting looser from my grip. I still kinda like it, but not as much.

 Okay, now for the big part.

 Back to 2008, after the Tinkerbell  movie came out, I heard that they made this online world called Pixie Hollow. That was when 2008 became magical to me. I had created my own fairies! My first fairy was named Peachy Peachflower, an animal fairy ( I wasn't good with names back then). She was created around November of 2008. On December 12, 2008, Daisy Orangeflower, a garden fairy, was made. I know her Arrival Day so well is because I still have her on my account. Sadly, I don't have Peachy anymore.

 The reason why I don't have Peachy is because I wanted to create more fairies, until the end of 2011 where the fairies you have are permanently staying. Also, the reason why they're named Peachy and Daisy has to do with SMB. They were created after Princess Peach and Daisy. Peachy was an animal fairy because I thought she'd like animals, and Daisy is a garden fairy because she likes flowers.

 Back then, I thought Peach and Daisy were sisters, but I was wrong. They are nowhere related to each other, even though they are both princesses. Currently, I still have Daisy, But I have two others.

 I now have an animal fairy named Yasmine, whos Arrival Day was 6/24/11. Shanna Diamondshadow, a water fairy, her AD was 8/28/11. Shanna was DLC (downloadable content) from the game TBATLT (2nd movie). Yasmine and Shanna have to do with other fictional things I like that will be mentioned later.

 Hope you enjoyed reading this! I put a lot of effort into this one, so keep reading and stay tuned for the next chapter!