Chapter 541 - Chapter 550

Start from the beginning

Yang Chen furrowed his brow. His silhouette flashed once again, before appearing before Gabriel.

Gabriel suddenly realized something. Instantly, he raised his large sword to resist.

However, as if Yang Chen's arm was an unbreakable spear, he didn't bother withdrawing it. Instead, he gripped the sword tighter!

Clunk!

The huge, dense sword made by stainless steel was no different from a piece of paper—disintegrating into pieces upon being vibrated by the overwhelming Xiantian True Qi!

Yang Chen didn't stop there. His hand followed through with the motion and smashed through Gabriel's chest!

Bam! As if a bomb was detonated within Gabriel's body, his body exploded into chunks of flesh that scattered all over the vicinity!

Being gazed upon by the stunned audience, when Yang Chen withdrew his arm, the area surrounding his feet was filled with bones and flesh...

Many of the people present felt that their scalps went numb. Most of them excelled in killing, but none of them had witnessed someone who exclusively used incredibly violent means like blowing the head or shattering the entire body.

"Why must he kill in the most disgusting ways?" Disgusted, Abbess Yun Miao frowned.

Sauron let out a bitter smile. "His Majesty Pluto is simply too strong. It isn't his intention to cause a scene like this. All he did was exert a little bit of power. What you see is just the terrifying result that follows."

However, Yang Chen wasn't done yet. Having gotten rid of Gabriel, he extended both his arms, one toward each holy body, and broke their necks.

The Vatican four weren't able to resist at all—being dealt with by Yang Chen in merely a minute!

On the monitor, Apollo was enraged, but he couldn't stop Yang Chen.

Most of the people present believed Yang Chen's words. Indeed, they had indeed fallen into a trap set up by the Realm of Gods and the Vatican from the start. Should they all die here, and soon the French president in suit, the European Union together with the rest of the world would certainly be terrorized.

Once the situation got out of hand, the authorities from all over the world would start a war, giving rise to an unimaginable consequence!

"Alright... Pluto, it looks like our discussions have come to an end." Apollo laughed weirdly. "Since you're this irrational, I shall get rid of my hostages, starting from your woman. Then... all of you will finally experience the destructive power of a nuclear bomb..."

Following his speech, Apollo turned around and walked toward Lin Ruoxi on the deck.

"Yang Chen! Stop him now! Ar—are you really allowing him to harm Ruoxi?!" yelled Abbess Yun Miao anxiously. She refused to believe that Yang Chen wasn't stopping the enemy from killing his wife.

Yang Chen, however, let out a look of surprise. "Oh? Abbess Yun Miao, you still care about Ruoxi, don't you? I thought you hated Ruoxi because of Lin Zhiguo."

"Wh—why are you talking about that nonsense now?! No matter how much I dislike her, she's still one of the Lin clan!" Abbess Yun Miao was so mad that her face reddened.

The Lin clan? Sigh, she has a much more profound family background than that, thought Yang Chen. Of course, he wouldn't say it aloud.

"You guys should leave," Yang Chen said to the rest. "Quickly get back to the cruise and get as far away as possible. The nuclear bomb might really go off soon."