Chapter 501 - Chapter 510

Zacznij od początku

"Right! You're silly and I'm silly too. We're the silly couple." Yang Chen laughed and accelerated the car, entering the city of Romilly.

In the 13th arrondissement of Paris, an ordinary residential area, houses were scattered in the sparse lights.

Most of the houses there had decades worth of history. The exquisite and delicate building structures which were uniquely built portrayed the long-established style of the country.

One of them was a double-storey building with grey walls and a red roof. A family of three was surrounding the oval dining table while enjoying bacons, mashed potatoes, toasts and some other homemade food.

Under the warm and faint light, a boy with yellow, curly hair who was about ten years old put down the spoon in his hand. He lifted his head and looked at the big-sized man who was sitting next to him and said, "Dad, can we go to Disneyland on Sunday? Many of my classmates have already been there."

"Harry, don't be absurd. Dad is very busy recently," whispered the mother while pretending to be angry.

The burly man with whiskers, Harry's father, reached out his hand to stop his wife from scaring their son. He turned his head to the little boy and revealed a warm smile. "Dad is very busy with work recently. Wait for another month then dad will accompany you to Disneyland for circus performances. Is that alright?"

Harry pouted and said, "But Dad will never be free from work."

Upon hearing their son's grievance, the man almost cried out. His wife was rather sad and helpless. She was totally speechless.

At that moment, the man's cell phone which was placed by the table rang.

The man had a look at the incoming call before frowning his brows and answering the call.

"I'm Fodessa, what's the matter?"

There was an urgent report from the other end of the phone. "Deputy Director! We received the news from the cops that the group of missing noble and wealthy individuals have been found in a warehouse by the Seine river in Romilly. According to the report,an anonymous witness tipped us off. We have let the cops to seal all sorts of information from being leaked and rescue the important VIPs as quickly as possible. However, there are quite a number of VIPs expressing their anger and their emotions are rather unstable."

Fodessa remained silent for a while and asked, "Have you identified the origin of the particular kidnappers yet?"

"Yeah. As expected, it is done by Apollo's Realm of God. The marks of the golden sun totem could be seen from the dead bodies of the kidnappers. However, there is a much deeper background to this organisation. They belonged to an organisation called the Infernal Three Headed Beast. The analysis result shows that they might have submitted to the Realm of God."

"Three Headed Beast?" Thoughts flashed through Fodessa's mind. He asked, "Wasn't the organization on the verge of dissolution?"

"We used to think so too. However, it is obvious now that the elites of the Three Headed Beast whom we had wiped out were fake. The core power of the organization has not been eliminated yet..."

Fodessa held his hand tightly in a fist upon hearing all his words. "Noted. You have to placate all the VIPs to prevent them for making things worse. I'll be coming soon. By the way, does Director Depney know about it?"

The staff on the other end of the phone hesitated for a while and whispered, "Director Depney as—asked you to figure it out yourself and meet him after you finish dealing it."