01. Not the bad man

*****

*****

Turkey is a beautiful country. Historical monuments, the
blooming film industry, the serene nature, the beautiful mosques and a million birds and animals that could attract attention without even trying but if only Marwan could enjoy these views sitting in the room of his hotel with a glass of juice in his hands and black goggle resting in front of his eyes.

"Sukoon naam ki toh cheez hi nahi hai zindagi mein."

He grumbled to himself as he tied his shoe lace after a million attempts. He was adorned in an all black tuxedo. The worst part about the outfit was the highly annoying tie that seemed to be suffocating him but alas, what all does a person endure for their country.

"Tie, aakhri baar bol raha hu. Sahi se reh warna tujhe yahi chod ke chala jaunga."

The non-living thing of course, didn't listen to his command and swayed the wrong way once again.

"That's it!"

With that, he practically ripped the tie away from his neck and threw it on the well made bed that seemed to be calling him like a siren to a sailor.

He would have given in to the temptation if only the task that he was assigned hadn't been extremely important.

Sighing after finally fighting his psyche in the best way he could, he ran a hand through his hair, once, twice and then finally walked out of the suit with a neutral expression.

All playfulness was gone from his face as he entered the huge ball room filled with more than a few elites.

Some worth meeting while the others were as important as the frog that had bathed in the muddy water after a heavy rain.

"Ahh, Mr. Qureshi, what a pleasant surprise!"

Talk about frog number 1.

Marwan sighed internally before turning around and was greeted by a middle aged man that wore a highly sweet smile that was giving Marwan diabetes. The man's eyes were twinkling as if he had secured a billion dollar deal at the first attempt while Marwan could only pray for the safety of his own sanity till he remained in the frog's- sorry, man's company.

"Mr. Razid, I don't think it's something to be surprised about. It's a business meeting aur aap abbu ko itne saal se jaante hai."

For a nano-second, Marwan saw annoyance flash through the old man's eyes but the damn oldie didn't let that smile slip off his face.