This was used to be home, but as time goes by people left until the memories they shared left in the corner of the one they called home.

She wonders around and looks for possible exits. Making herself familiar with the place though it's scary. "There's an exit here in the left near the broken elevator," Y/N said through the intercom.

"And men with guns, be careful and be silent so you won't alert anybody" she adds and roam around. A cold breeze touches her skin, goosebumps appear.

"Well, well, well. Look who's here being the hero to save her little girl" a man's voice echoed in the room. She recognize that voice but she didn't know where.

"Where is Olivia?" Y/N asked clenched her fist, comprising the urge of punching this bastard. The man only smirks at her, trying to piss Y/N. Y/N knows better. She wants her kid to be safe so she won't do anything but control herself.

"Hi, there honey" the crazy witch finally shows up with her chaperones on her back.

"Where's my kid?" Y/N asked again.

"You don't want to have some chitchats with me? You don't miss me because I do" Y/N glared at her.

"Where is my kid?" Y/N repeated her question. She's trying her best not to do anything because she knows the consequence if she's been irrational at this point.

"Keep your anger controlled Y/N." Deputy Ryan said. Scarlett said that she has a bad temper and she's trying everything to keep her cool and calm. They don't want to see Y/N being the dragon woman people afraid of.

"Are we getting under your skin?" Claudia asked, slowly walking to her, trying to annoy Y/N.

"You still have some anger issues to work on, honey. Want me to help you with it?" She said in a sultry voice. Holding Y/N face made her gag a little. She respectfully gets her hands off her face.

"I'm not here to play, I want my kid"

"Okay- bring the kid here!"

"Y/N! HELP ME! IM SO SCARED!" Olivia shout, a man holds her with a gun in her hands. Y/N contains herself when she sees some bruises on Olivia's arms and cheek.

"I told you don't hurt her!" Y/N yelled. Claudia only laughs at how angry Y/N is. This is what she wants. To play with them until they can't get up and give up the fight.

She wants them to suffer.

"She's been a naughty kid. Scarlett has bad parenting" Claudia said. Y/N grabbed her arms and clutched her jaw, glaring at her.

"Don't you fucking dare question Scarlett's parenting. She may raise the kid alone at least she's there. How about you huh? Neither of your parents is not with you" Y/N mumbled smirking at how Claudia changed her demure; from a witch to a scared puppy.

"Now give me my kid," Y/N told her letting go of her hands.

"Not so fast"

"what do you want Claudia?! I'm already here. Give me back my daughter!"

"What do I want? I want you to be mine! Mine alone! No Scarlett or Olivia! No one! I've been waiting for you for all these years and now I have you here with me! You're mine at first until my last breath- you- are- mine"

"You can't have me- you cheated on me- I've seen you naked on top of that moron! On our bed! Now tell me why I should be with you?!"

"It's just one mistake!"

"I don't care if just one or two or how many! You still cheated on me! It's not enough to you that I forgive you? And now you want me to be yours by getting my daughter and hurting her?! Do you think I will be happy to do be with you?! Knowing that you can hurt them. Tell me, Claudia! "

"Tell me if I still deserve you"

"I do."

"Have you? What's my assurance that you won't do that to me? That you won't have sex with someone while you're in a relationship? What's my assurance?"

"Just trust me! I won't do that again. I regret that. I didn't deny it to you because you won't believe me."

"Of course you can't deny it, I saw it in my own eyes! Don't make me stupid"

"Just one chance. Be mine again"

"I'm not your property. You can't demand me to be yours when I was yours but you start fucking someone-"

"And one chance? You broke the first one and im sure you're going to that again"

"Y/N, help me!"

Y/N's eye turns into Olivia who's gun is pointed at her head, this makes Y/N's blood boil in this. 

"PUT YOUR GUN DOWN! SHE'S JUST A KID!"

"Tell your morons to put their gun down" Y/N shouts, Claudia just smiles and walked away.

"I'll give you a minute for saying your last words to your daughter, after that you're mine."

Olivia run as fast as she could to Y/N and hugged her. The little girl cries and sobs are all over the building. She's trembling. "I'm here no one will hurt you"

"Im- im- im so scared! Let's go Y/N- I don't want here"

"I know baby. I want you to run okay. Run as fast as you could."

"How about you?"

"I can handle myself. In my count, you gonna run understood?" 

Olivia only nodded. Y/N turnaround to let Olivia go the exist where the police are waiting they got the men in the other levels down by killing them in silence.

"I love you, Olivia. Tell your mommy I love her"

"I love you too, Y/N" and give each other a warm hug and tight hug. They both didn't want to let go.

But to save someone, somebody should do a sacrifice.

"Times up!" Claudia shout.

"In my count, you gonna run," Y/N said. She put Olivia on her back.

"I won't let you be successful this time. You hinder my wedding, but this, I won't let you get this"

"OLIVIA RUN!"

By that, the kid run as fast as she could, police who's in camouflage suit waiting for her at the door.

"Do you think I let you too?"

Y/N's eyes trail the red light that's pointed at her little girl. It's from a sniper. Y/N run to stop her and called her name. Claudia laughs at Y/N's misery to save her kid.

"We're not done, Y/N. I'm just getting started"

"No one will have their happy ending"

"NO!"

"OLIVIA!"

"Mama?"

___________

*drum roll* watch out for the man. He has something going on. And Claudia. Well, the revelation I plan is not like this but I was in the middle of my thoughts and this came up. Sorry.

What's going next? Will Y/N survive or not?

See you in the next chapter.
-jade