Information about Shredder not the one from TMNT

So the Shredder also know as Scribble lives in castle with his mother the Empress. He also has older brother named Mammon who is a half angle half demon hybrid. This version of Scribble deeply cares about his brother especially after what happened to him.

He also care about his mother and support her cause. He used to really like someone else he evened amire her work but one day when she took advantage him Scribble stopped liking her. Then became afraid of her when Mammon told him what she did to him. Scribble was 10 years old back then. Her name is Shukra the mad scientist demon.

He also seems to like Zeper and Specialist Brandish. As for his powers he has chi manipulation he is a complete master of his chi and can even convert it's power to high level telekinesis. Scribble also has a supernatural body being very physically strong and durable being able to take hits from very heavy hitters. But by far his three greatest abilities are illusion manipulation, ability creation, and mind control. Scribble is also has great resistance to reality warping but not immune. He is also a very experienced fighter. Scribble also made his own armor something that looks similar to TMNT 2012 Shredder's armor. He was also able to kill the entire resistance.

As for his weakness he seemed to had none but Shukra made a special rock that pretty much negates all of his powers. She did this because she wants to keep him in line. He can also be beat by beings with superior power. Scribble always wonder who gave her that formula because she couldn't have made that on her own