Read This or you will be completely lost

So here is information about my verse. I will update it sometimes.

The Universe Itself

Alright where do I begin. Well lets just say all the major series like marvel,DC, My Hero Academia, or pretty much any fictional series can exist. It really depends on what series I want to cross over with. The universes do have one difference they all have. A version of Scribble exist in each universe I add. The good version of Scribble is the main protagonist of this verse. There are original universes though. Like for example the good version of Scribble lives in a universe where only anthro versions of pokemon exist in that universe. The superhumans, humans, ghosts and other species lives in a different universe. Due to my verse diversity any species can exist. Even special variants of said species. In my verse even though a majority of characters can die someday. Legends themselves never die and always push through their limits. That is what the majority of my OCS that I hope one day will represent.

The Characters

I haven't gone around to making all the characters but here is the list that exist now. It will be updated if I make more characters.

User blog:Ludwigkoopa7000 2.O/Shredder (My OC Expansion Post)

User blog:Ludwigkoopa7000 2.O/Mutant Bird Mage

User blog:Ludwigkoopa7000 2.O/Wolf Expansion Post

User blog:Ludwigkoopa7000 2.O/Mike

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000000359067

User blog:Ludwigkoopa7000 2.O/Good Version Of Scribble Expansion Post

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000000359244

User blog:Ludwigkoopa7000 2.O/My God Of Destruction

User blog:Ludwigkoopa7000 2.O/Psychic

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000000357549

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000000359309

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000000359210

The Most Powerful Mortal

The One Who Dreamed It All

Mordecai (Not The One From Regular Show

Shredder's Dragon

Past Scribble

The Multiverse Protection Force

The Scientist Supreme

The Top 5 employees of the Multiverse Protection Force

The Empress

Different Organizations

Alright to put simply for the Crimson Empire. I will tell you what the organization is. The Crimson Empire is the oppressive and authoritarian regime founded and ruled by Empress Beelzebub after her ascension to the Throne of Hell. The Empire rules over Hell and its demons with an iron fist, declaring martial law on various cities, torturing and executing civilians and criminals for going against them and hellbent on destroying any opposing forces that come their way. Their military force is known as the Crimson Vanguard, a replacement for the now-discontinued Hell Knights.

The Multiverse Protection Force. Is just an organization that deals with very dangerous threats that can either harm the universe or the entirety of existence. Anyone can join as long there are good and useful.

Shredder's Army (I am talking about my OC)

Shredder's army will consisit of mutants, robots, or aliens. In fact any species can join as long as they are proven to be useful and loyal. As well as meet his standers.

Crim City I will just put the link to the post.

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000000358884

Powers

Any power can exist in my Universe. Absolute Powers, Magical Powers, Science Powers, Nigh-Omnipotent Powers. It really depends on what species you are and what you can achieve. You can either be a very weak being or the most powerful being. As for power levels if I exclude other universes that involves me to crossover. The basic OCS with no supernatural abilities can range from wall level to large building level via advance weaponry. OCS with supernatural powers can range from small town level to planetary level depending on the superpower and the potential. Nigh-Omnipotent characters can range from universal level to high complex multiversal level. Absolute beings with absolute power are just boundless or outerversal.