Information about the organization best employee

What if I told you there were alternate versions of Scribble all across the infinite multiverse.  Every other version of Scribble also has different powers then him.

As for his personality he is very kind, caring, and optimistic. Scribble also has an adoptive family who are made anthro versions of Mawiles and other anthro pokemon. (Yes he lives in world full of anthro versions of pokemon I know it's weird but I like weird. I also want to be creative with the setting.)

He has an older sister and a single mom. Scribble's older sister really cares about him and so does his mom. The rest of his family also cares about him. They all found Scribble all alone in the park while a very dangerous storm was happening. He was only a baby they were trying to find his family but couldn't find them. So they decided to adopt him.

As for this version of Scribble's powers he himself knew he was very special. He soon realize what he was capable of once he accidentally created a game he wanted. Scribble soon later found out he is a godly incarnation and has nigh-omnipotent power limited only by his imagination. Scribble also has psychic powers and knows how to use it. Every other pokemon assumed he was a psychic type. He obviously never told his adoptive family or anyone else in his universe about his true powers because they will freak out. As for weakness he is weak to very powerful dark and unholy forces. If a dark force is powerful enough he can be corrupted which can be very bad for the entirety of the multiverse.

This version of Scribble is 13 years old and his sister is 14 years old. They both go to the same high school as well. Scribble sometimes hangout with his older sister and her friends. His older sister's friends are all females by the way. Scribble had a major crush on all of here friends because they all are special in a way for him. Scribble currently works at secret organization that protects the multiverse. No one else is aware of his job.