Information About Them

The Multiverse Protection Force is an organization that protects the multiverse from dangerous beings. They try their best in order to kill or contain these beings. The organization is a big airship that has multiple rooms for each member it can even expand if they need more areas or rooms. The airship also exist outside the multiverse. So only members with a special device can enter.

The majority of the members consist of every other version of Scribble that is good in someway and wants to help the organization. The other members are robots with great intelligence and can make their own decisions. The other members are very powerful superhumans.

As for the powers of the Multiverse Protection Force. They have great intuition of every single power in existence. They also have very advance weaponry that can kill anything from aliens, to archdemons, to godlike or divine beings. If they somehow can't kill a being or at least not for long. They will use there advance technology to contain that being forever.

Since every other version of Scribble has the exact same name they go by different codenames when they are working. The organization has already killed over a thousand beings and contained 100 beings successfully.

This group is inspired by the SCP Foundation.