"Okay fine" Joon finally cracked. "But, just this once. She stays out of it after this" Joon said sturdily.

"Okay. Deal. Well, this has been fun but I've got to get going" Jin grinned as he stood up. "I'll see you tonight beautiful girl" he winked in my direction before turning to Joon.

"I'll see you later too. For now, I'll get everything organised for tomorrow. Just leave it to me" Joon gave a short nod in response before Jin took off.

"Do you two always argue like a married couple?" I giggled, Joon turned to me and lightly flicked my forehead.

"You're no better than he is, don't start playing up now or I'll change my mind" Joon raised a brow. I poked my tongue out at him. He cracked a small smile and shook his head.

"Anyway.. are you going to explain to me what this is all about?" I questioned. Joon took a sip of his coffee.

"I guess I have to now. The guy you're going with Hoseok to meet is a prospective buyer. He owns some clubs so we need to settle on a deal so we can move some of the gear we're getting soon" Joon explained. I was a bit taken aback by how casually he spoke despite the topic.

"Okay. So I guess I won't need to say much while I'm there. Just smile and look pretty, that should be easy enough" I nodded along. "That's the gist of it, yeah" he replied.

"Hoseok will probably come to pick you up from here around 1. The meeting is at 2." Joon clarified.

"Alright" I gave a small smile. Joon stared at me for a moment, then, reached out at ruffled my hair.

"Huh? What's that for?" I pouted, quick to shoo his hand away and fix my now messy hair.

"Nothing. By the way, don't you have class today?" Joon clicked his phone on the table to check the time.

"Yeah shit, I should get ready," I noticed I didn't have long. I quickly got up and went off to shower and prepare for class.

Halfway through my shower, I heard Joon yell from the other side of the door that he had to go. I yelled an 'okay bye!' back to him.

After classes finished for the day I decided to spend some alone time in the library to study. Joon didn't mention anything about working tonight so I just assumed I'd have the night off.

I decided to take a short break from studying so I quickly ducked out of the library and went to the vending machine that was just out to the front. The sky was dark, the air warm. The lamps illuminated the campus paths and gardens. It was so pretty at night.

Just as I reached down to grab my can of coffee from the machine I felt a small tap on my shoulder. I stood and turned, it was Mimi.

"Jia? It's you. I wasn't sure at first but it's you" She gave a small smile, seeming happy to see me.

"Hey, Mimi, what're you doing around here? How are you?" I probably looked stupid gaping at her but I was genuinely surprised.

"I'm good, I go to school here. How about you?" She replied, her hair was tied up in a messy bun and she was wearing sweatpants. It wasn't her usual attire at all, well from what I'd seen anyway.

"I go to school here too. I was just taking a break, grabbing some coffee" as I moved past the initial shock I was happy to see her.

"Oh that's cool, I miss you... I um, heard some rumours about why you quit... I don't know how much truth there is to them but soon after that I quit too..." She glanced to the side, speaking carefully.

"Oh... It was probably for the best Mimi... That place is dangerous. I miss you too, and the others. I can't say too much but, if you can, stay away from that place, okay?" I didn't want to divulge too much. Especially if she'd already gotten away from there. Telling her things would probably only put her in danger.