"Louis walked in on me and Olivia having sex." Harry spills.

"No fucking way." Zayn says trying not to laugh too hard. Boy is he gonna tease Harry now!

"I thought you hated her." Liam says also trying to contain his laughter.

"Guys, cut it. It's not funny. The kid must be traumatized." Harry says and Liam and Zayn break into a loud laugh.

"Yeah no shit Sherlock." Liam says in between laughs. "My poor baby brother, such an innocent young man and you scarred him for the rest of his life."

"Fuck off." Harry tells the both of them.

"Haha I can't believe it. I think I can see Jesus! Christ, deliver our mate here some of your holy water." Zayn laughs out trying to smirk.

"Oh my god! Stop! I hate you assholes so much right now." Harry exclaims and if it wasn't Liam and Zayn, he probably would've hit them in the head with bricks.

"Aww you know you don't babe." Zayn says.

"Ok ok." Liam says taking in a deep breath from laughing so hard.

The three boys reach Liam's office and Harry is the last one to enter.

"Louis! Man how have you been!?" Zayn asks hugging Louis.

"I'm good thanks! What about you Z?" Louis smiles.

"As quirky as always." Zayn laughs.

"It should be a crime to look this good." Louis says. Because really, no one should be looking that good after a long day of work.

"God sure has his favourites." Jay chimes in.

"I love you Jay. You're the best." Zayn says hugging Jay. "Love you too." Jay smiles.

"Okay boys! Time to eat!" Jay exclaims after a while. She sets up the dinner on the coffee table Liam has in his office. It's lasagna and leave it to Jay to make the world's best lasagna.

"Please just don't tell me, you boned her here." Liam whispers, getting elbowed in response.

"Liam you're so lucky you're my best friend." Harry whispers back. "And to answer your question, no."

Everyone digs in their food except for Louis.

"I miss this." Liam says after taking a bite from the lasagna.

"Yeah, me too." Louis and Harry both say in unison. Louis looks at Harry who smiles at him and Louis chuckles. Harry takes that as a win. At least Louis isn't mad.

Louis goes back to his food, though he's mostly just moving it around with his fork. There's still some unsaid tension between him and Harry but he doesn't want it to ruin his time right now, so he lets it slide for the time being.

After everyone is finished with their meal, Perrie helps Jay and Harry clean up while Zayn is showing Louis some photos.

"Dear lord, you still have this?" Louis chuckles.

"Sure I do." Zayn says smiling. "How can we forget your first high school party?"

"That you guys insisted on coming to?" Louis reminisces

"Come on, we couldn't risk it. After all, you're the only little brother I have and it was your first high school party." Liam says.

"And you're forgetting how cool we were and everyone thought we were actually some of those friendly dudes whom you brought with you to the party so you wouldn't get bored." Zayn says.

"And I think you are forgetting to give someone the credits for this amazing picture." Harry chimes in.

"Ha! You're the worst photographer ever. Couldn't even take a selfie." Louis laughs.

"Hey! That's mean." Harry tells Louis and without any warning, "Tickle fight!" He exclaims.

"No haz don't!" Louis says trying to get out of Harry's grasp.

"You messed with the wrong person my darling."

"Stop." Louis says, trying to breathe from laughing so hard.

"Of course! How can we forget you Haz!" Liam pipes up because he's seen their tickle fight before and in all honesty, it's absolutely adorable.

Jay then looks at the picture and kisses Louis on top of his head, "My baby, you're all grown up now."

"I'm still you're boo bear though." Louis says making everyone in the room coo at how cute they are.

"Hey! I think you're forgetting someone." Liam wonders.

"Come here." Jay tells her son.

Liam goes in to hug Jay. "I love you boys so much. You're my whole world." Jay says.

They stay like that for a few seconds, Harry and Zayn watching them with so much love in their hearts.

"What are you two waiting for? Come 'ere." Jay says to them.

"Group hug!" Zayn exclaims.

"We love you Jay." Harry says smiling.

They break the hug and Louis and Jay decide to leave.

Jay starts the engine and the car roars to life. "Today was fun." Louis says.

"I know right!"

"Yeah, besides from me getting in a fight at school and walking in on Harry." Louis whispers the last part.

"Oh boobear! I'm sure you'll forget about it in a few days."

"I hope so."

"Besides that how was your day?" Jay asks.

"It was good. Niall and I skipped math and-" Louis stops as soon as he realises he slipped.

"Louis William, you skipped your math class?" Jay asks sternly, looking at him and then back at the road.

"Mum we were already late, so.."

"So what?"

"Um, I just.." Louis really doesn't know what to say.

"It's okay sweetheart. Just don't skip out on classes again. Ok? They're really important."

"Got it!" Louis says smiling.

"By the way, I'm free tomorrow afternoon. I was wondering if you would like for me come to your football practice." Jay wonders.

"Absolutely! You're the best!" Louis smiles the biggest smile he has probably ever smiled. Due to Jay's busy schedule, she hardly has time to attend any of Louis' football matches. So for her to attend Louis' football practice is same as digging gold for Louis. Maybe she'll see him play a real match some day, but for now her attending the practice is enough to make Louis feel over the moon.

"Oh you know I am." Jay says.

"I love you so much mum." Louis tells her.

"I love you too honey." Jay says looking at him with so much love in her eyes only a mother could have for her child.

"Mum look out!"

~~~~~~
Chapter 4!
Your thoughts? :)))
Did you like it??

How was your day? Did you drink enough water? Feel free to rant about it in the comments! I absolutely love reading them! <3

Stay safe and healthy! 💚💙
Lots of love xx

Thanks for reading and I'll meet you in the next one 💞

<33