┏°⌜ 022: Survive

Start from the beginning

In the meantime you were no longer able to stand and kneeled down on these huge hands, tears were in your eyes and you were shaking all over your body. You weren't sure if you should trust him, but it sounds like he's telling the truth.
You opened your mouth a little and wanted to say something, but before you could say anything, Zeke jumped down and a bright yellow ball lit up, he turned into the Beast titan.

You couldn't see much of the Beast titan, because the head of the titan that was holding you blocked your view and it continued to run forward.
You could mainly hear his loud steps and how he screamed loudly "Where are you Levi?"

The titan that held you ran faster and faster and didn't even look at you, it just looked bluntly forward.
But this titan... wait....
It looked feminine and had short brown hair, just like Anna ... oh god no. It is... her?

"No..."
Your eyes got wetter and wetter until you finally couldn't hold back your emotions anymore.

"NOOO!"
You slammed your hands against the cold surface of the titan's hand in frustration and distress and lowered your head so that your forehead touched the surface of the titan's hand.

"No...."

Hot tears streamed down your face, and you squeezed your eyelids shut in the hope your tears would stop.
You never expected that you would end up in such a situation.

When you met Eren and were in Paradis for the first time you knew how this world works, but you never expected that you would experience this cruelty and brutality of this world yourself.

You wanted to go home...

More tears ran down your cheeks as you covered your face with shaking hands.
As your eyes were closed you counted to ten like an old story you once heard when you were younger.
When you're scared, count to ten and each number you get to, you think of a happy moment in your life.

One

The day you met David. A bully in your neighborhood tried to steal your favorite toy when you were a kid, but David stopped him.

Two

Your 13th birthday. That day you went to Disneyland with your friends and your parents.

Three
Your graduation. You were proud of your graduation and were glad you passed all of your exams.

Four

Prom. David was actually your dance partner, but he was so drunk before the Prom even started that your father was your dance partner. It was kinda funny.

Five

The day you signed the employment contract. Your mother invited all your friends and family to a barbecue that day.

Six

Christmas. Your parents gave you a Nintendo Wii console and you mainly played Mario Kart with David and your father. David was always better than you, but your father was always last place.

Seven

Valentine's day. When you were 12 you had a crush on a classmate. They gave you a rose that day.

Eight

Last year you got your first own apartment.

Nine

You went to a Halloween party with some coworkers last October. You were cosplaying Mikasa Ackermann and your boss dressed up as a Among us crewmate.

Ten

It may sound weird, but the anime Attack on Titan actually comes to your mind.
A coworker recommended the anime to you x years/months ago and since you had nothing planned for a weekend, you decided to go through the anime without a break. You fell in love with the anime immediately and got the manga a short time later.
But when you think about it now it makes you kind of sad.
Normally you should be happy to be part of the story, right? Normally everyone would dream of being part of their favorite anime.
Every anime fan would love to interact with their favorite character in real life... right?

Eren...
Reading Eren x reader fanfictions, making fanart of Eren, watching Eren fanedits on YouTube and Tiktok...
you did all that back then.

And now?

You opened your eyes and noticed that you were no longer in the forest.
The titan was still running straight ahead, which made it windy for you.

...Where should you go now?

You can't go home without Zeke's or Eren's help.

But even if you had the chance to go back, would that be a good idea at all? If you would return to your world it could be that Eren comes back and even transforms himself into a titan in your world.

Why? No idea, but it's not completely impossible that he would do something like that...

There must have been a reason why Eren was at the party and came to you. Even Zeke said that the Jeagerists are after you... but why exactly?

Suddenly you could hear a loud noise in the distance, it sounded like it came from the forest.
When you turned around you could see a bright yellowish light coming from the forest.

"Wait, what the..."
Unfortunately, the titan did not turn around or stopped. Since you were still standing on their hands, the titan's head and upper body were in the way so that you couldn't see much of the forest.

"H-hey, please stop!"

You said this a little louder so that the titan can hear it.

Immediately the titan slowed down and stopped.
Wait... what? It worked?
You looked at the titan surprisingly, but it continued to look bluntly straightforward. Hm...
Ah right, Zeke. In the anime the titans listened to him, so thats probably his 'power' right now or something like that.

"Can you uh... turn around.... please?"
You spoke slowly and clearly to the titan. You weren't sure if it would work again, but it was worth a try

Immediately after you said that, the titan turned around so that you could now look at the forest.

It was a strange feeling to know that the titan was listening to you, but you were glad it didn't want to eat you...

What kind of light was that? Zeke?
But-

Oh fuck no...
A large figure came slowly out of the forest.
The two of you exchange eye contact for a moment and you feel tense. Something else catches your gaze. It's eyes, glowing green eyes...
Even if this titan and the forest were a little further away, you could see these glowing eyes from afar.
Then you realized-

It's the Attack Titan, Eren Jeager.