The Eleven of Spades

Start from the beginning

" Relax yr Dev, don't you know today is his wedding obviously he will take time in getting ready," Soham said while eating an apple.

" Yeah but there is no glow on the groom's face," Karthik teased, raising his brow with a slight smirk, I just glare at him.

" How can there be?" Soham laughed so hard falling on the couch. " Badshah gulam banne ja raha hai and you're saying why there is no glow on his face," he said sobering up from his laughter, I glared at him too.

[ King is going to become Slave]

" Sorry, sorry," he said.

" We'll see kon badshah rahega or kon gulam banega," I said firmly.

[ Who will become King and who will become Slave]

" C'mon guys let's go" I turned and walk towards the door and they come after me.

^^^^^^

Swadheenta

" Today is my wedding" I screamed loudly.

" Shut up, you're screaming from last night" Kirti sitting on the couch placing a hand on her forehead.

" What happened?" Bhai asked.

" Ask your sister, she didn't let me sleep the whole night, she counted every hour," Kirti said, Riya and Preeti chuckled.

" How many hours more left?" Preeti asked.

" 8 hours"

" I also wasn't able to sleep last night," Bhai said and I look at him dark circles are clearly visible under his eyes.

" Aww, I know you why don't sleep last night" I go and sit beside him.

" Why?" Kirti asked.

" Because he'll miss me, isn't it Bhai?" I look at him.

" Yes," he replied and I hug him " why don't you cancel this wedding," he said and I immediately pull away looking at him with wide eyes.

" No" I screamed. " I don't understand what is your problem instead of being happy you're jealous I mean they are supposed to be jealous" I pointed at Riya and Preeti "why are you jealous?"

" I'm not jealous you idiot, there is no point in making you understand" he shake his head. " Kirti will you please make a cup of tea for me her screaming gave me a headache".

" Go make tea for your brother, then you'll go to your inlaws make some memories," Kirti said.

" I don't need to make tea for making memories, I can make it by, Riya click my photo," I said to her and she grabbed her phone and I start giving poses.

" I'll go to the kitchen, huh, my glow will go away" I mumbled.

" I wish her marriage happen to a normal family then I'll see how she said this to her mother in law," Kirti said placing the vessel on the stove.

" Your kali juban won't work on me, I'm going to become a Princess and be treated as one"

" Hatt" Kirti said.

" Hatt"

" Anyways, am I glowing in pictures?" I asked Riya " oh god, how can I forget?" I smack my forehead.

" Where is my makeup artist? Why she is not here yet?" I asked Preeti.

-------