Extra Chapter 44.2

Yay a bonus Chap after so long

________________

Amati Tanaka

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

"I'm not a scaredy cat!" Amati protests.

On a late night in Satoru's dorm room, Amati decided on a private movie night between her and Satoru, and after lots of arguments, Amati gave up and let Gojo put a horror movie.

"We'll see about that." Gojo laughs as he puts the CD in the drive.

Amati is a fan of action and normal horror, but those R-rated horror movies?

She'd just watch the normal parts and close her eyes at the scary parts.

You'd be like... But Amati kills Cursed Spirits for a living and she's been through hell!

Well... She's not scared of monsters, you see... She's scared of those fucking bloody witches similar to Bloody Mary. She's got a thing against those.

And so now, Amati is trying to prove to this idiot that she is completely chill with horror. Even with the movie being no other than the Nun.

She sits beside him, her legs tucked in, and tries as much as she can not to grab onto him.

"Amati, your Cursed Energy is filling the place." He chuckles.

"Shut up." She glares, taking back her control over her energy.

The movie starts, and Amati's inner battle starts with it.

"Here." Gojo says, giving her a pillow.

She raises an eyebrow.

"To cover your eyes with." He smiles.

She takes the pillow and throws it across the room. "Fuck off." She mumbles, sinking into the couch.

She takes a handful of popcorn and stuffs them into her mouth.

"Did you watch this before?" Amati asks him, glancing over at his figure.

He shakes his head. "Nope." He smiles. "It only recently came out."

Amati pouts. She would have relied on Satoru to point out the scary scenes.

When the creature of the film jumps on camera, she yells, grabbing onto Gojo. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!"

Gojo laughs, grabbing Amati and pulling her to his chest. "My baby Ami, I guess you are too young for this."

"Shut up!" She tries pulling away, but his grip is firm.

All she sees right now is blood and people screaming. When the nun pops back on the screen, Amati curses and closes her eyes. "I swear Cursed Spirits are so much cuter." She whines.

Gojo squishes his cheek against her head and tightens his grip. "No doubt hehe."

The light goes off.

Amati jumps, hitting Satoru's chin, making him grunt.

"Who turned off the lights?!" She whisper yells, fingers digging into Satoru's forearm.

"Probably that nun in the movie--"

"Curse the moment I agreed to this movie!" She cries.

Gojo laughs, about to say something, but Amati freezes in place. "Did you hear that?" She whispers, her stomach clenching.

"Hear what?--"

"THAT! I HEARD IT AGAIN!"

"Ami..." Satoru actually sounds concerned. "You're just being paranoid."